Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 2010 NFL Results, Expectations, & Discussions  (Read 7879 times)

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 2010 NFL Results, Expectations, & Discussions
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 12:09:46 pm »
As a Raiders fan I personally say Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Niners, and Cowboys = Evil  :-D

As a Chargers fan I'm gonna have to disagree.......  :786 :786 :786 :786
At least about the Chargers anyway...... I agree with the rest of the list.......   :4345

Nah, the Chargers aren't evil, just, ahh, unfortunate.  But don't worry, their day might come again.  I have a GF who is a dedicated Bengals fan -- how about that for futility.

:45 :45 :45 :45 :45 Quintet of Bengals fans.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 02:40:54 pm »
So, I'm 3 & 1 in the divisional round.  Could be worse.  I ran my extra 10 km this morning and thank goodness for neoprene.  It is wickedly cold today.

How about those Patriots?  Just when you want that bunch of showboats to win a game they play like a bunch of sick nuns!  The only reason I wanted them to win was so I wouldn't have to listen to Porcus Rex for the rest of the season.  The only good thing about the result is that I think the Steelers will have an easier time with Gangrene than they would have had with the Pats.

As for the Steelers game it wasn't their best game but I blame myself.  I had my clothes on for the first half, remedied that for the second half and the results paid off.  The power of positive nudity at work!  Go Steelers!  :23456

Packers vs Falcons ended as anticipated.  After listening to weeks of hype about "Matty Ice" he froze.  Congrats to the Packers.  Kudos to the cheeseheads who made the trip to Atlanta to support their team.  Big hiss for the Falcons' fair weather fans who flew from defeat.  Disgusting!

Da Bears devoured the Seahawks and Pete Carroll aged about thirty years over the course of the game. Now he can go home and pout.  For John Carlson & Marcus Trufant, both carted off the field with possibly very serious injuries, I wish them a speedy and full recovery.

Packers vs Bears will be a classic and a tough call.  Could go either way but I'm sticking with the Pack even if their QB does look like a lonely Basset hound.  Come to think of it, maybe that is why they beat the Eagles.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 03:44:09 pm »
Seriously, 0-8. I'm the Detroit Lions, L.A. Clippers, and Pittsburgh Pirates of game picking. I'm just glad I haven't put any money down.

Aarons Rodgers has been playing like an MVP and has silenced critics (and me) about his inability to win playoff games. The Jets....wow, what the hell have they been on? I've been doubting them all season and keep getting the middle finger from them at every opportunity.

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 03:55:21 pm »
Seriously, 0-8. I'm the Detroit Lions, L.A. Clippers, and Pittsburgh Pirates of game picking. I'm just glad I haven't put any money down.

Well, you are a Raiders fan after all.   :786  Just kidding.  I really do like the Raiders, they just aren't "my" team.

Aarons Rodgers has been playing like an MVP and has silenced critics (and me) about his inability to win playoff games. The Jets....wow, what the hell have they been on? I've been doubting them all season and keep getting the middle finger from them at every opportunity.

The better question is What were the Pats on during the game?  Valium?  Rohypnol?  They may as well have been.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 04:01:42 pm »
The better question is What were the Pats on during the game?  Valium?  Rohypnol?  They may as well have been.

I'm not going to say that the Patriots weren't prepared, it just seems like they couldn't quite get it together, Brady really chose the worst game to end his no-interception streak.

Offline gbanude

• Read-Only
  • Nude without Towel
  • "Just lookin' for chatty naturists!"
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 03:27:28 pm »

I'm not going to say that the Patriots weren't prepared, it just seems like they couldn't quite get it together, Brady really chose the worst game to end his no-interception streak.
I'm a long suffering Jet fan. The Patriot game was there Super Bowl.  Since I am a Jet fan, I also had no faith that they could beat Pittsburgh. Jets disappoint yet again.
"We are more to be pitied than blamed..."

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2011, 03:29:02 pm »
So, I'm 2 & 2 in the wildcard round, 3 & 1 in the divisions and 2 & 0 in the conference games. That makes me 7 & 3 overall.  Am I awesome or what?  And that's just with my clothes on.   :654  :345678

The Jets did better than expected, the Bears worse.  Oh well, I don't even try to pick point spreads.

Now on the Super Bowl XLV where the titans and the giants will battle it out without a team from either New York or Nashville being present.  Another Lombardi Trophy for the Steelers coming up.  :23456 :23456 :23456

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2011, 10:03:03 pm »
It took up until the Championship games before I finally picked some games correctly, which leaves me at a paltry 2-8. If Pittsburgh wins they can further their lead with Super Bowl wins (7) if Green Bay wins they can further their lead with overall Championship wins (13). I'm going against my choice here by picking Green Bay to win, although I'd rather see Pittsburgh win (I tend to root for AFC teams), either way all I know is that I'll be skipping the Halftime Show.

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:38 pm »
The Packers vs. Steelers set up it what I hoped for out of the Championship games. They were the two most offensive and exciting teams; like imagine the Bears going to Dallas, talk about an off balanced team (defense so much better than offense)

I'm just hoping for a good game and I couldn't really care who wins :63424

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 01:00:25 am »
So, does anybody give a crap about the Pro Bowl? I honestly can't remember the last time I watched it.

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2011, 01:04:01 pm »
I like the Pro Bowl.  I watch it every year if I can.  Do I care who wins?  Not usually.

You have to understand what the Pro Bowl is, a reward for ability and a consolation prize for excellent players from the thirty teams who aren't going to the Super Bowl.  After beating the crap out of themselves and each other throughout the season I think that it is nice that a few of the premiere players can get together for what is essentially a friendly game of flag football.  So what if the defence at the Pro Bowl seems to suck.  There is nothing on the line in this game and the players are not out to hurt each other.  They are professionals and look forward to the next season where they want everyone healthy and ready to go.  So instead of trying to sack the opposing QB the front line will hurry him and the secondary will concentrate on making an interception.  The first quarter of this year's Pro Bowl was magnificent in that regard.  If you don't think its hard to do then suit up, get out there on the field and strut your stuff.  Good luck.

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 04:41:21 am »
I like the Pro Bowl.  I watch it every year if I can.  Do I care who wins?  Not usually.

You have to understand what the Pro Bowl is, a reward for ability and a consolation prize for excellent players from the thirty teams who aren't going to the Super Bowl.  After beating the crap out of themselves and each other throughout the season I think that it is nice that a few of the premiere players can get together for what is essentially a friendly game of flag football.  So what if the defence at the Pro Bowl seems to suck.  There is nothing on the line in this game and the players are not out to hurt each other.  They are professionals and look forward to the next season where they want everyone healthy and ready to go.  So instead of trying to sack the opposing QB the front line will hurry him and the secondary will concentrate on making an interception.  The first quarter of this year's Pro Bowl was magnificent in that regard.  If you don't think its hard to do then suit up, get out there on the field and strut your stuff.  Good luck.

Wow the first person I have ever heard say they liked the pro bowl.  Football all star games aren't good in my opinion as there is no intensity and the defense can't do anything.