Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Observe and Report - 2009  (Read 1403 times)

innersouth2020

Observe and Report - 2009
« on: May 31, 2009, 04:22:42 am »
Starring: Seth Rogen, Ray Liotta, Michael Peña and Anna Faris

Genre: Crime/Comedy/Action

Summary: There is a flasher on the loose in the Forest Ridge Mall parking lot exposing himself to women and getting away with it. Ronnie Barnhardt (Seth Rogen) head of Mall Security makes it his personal mission to bring the flasher down and once again making the shopping mall safe for all shoppers.

The criminal activity increases at the mall and Ronnie, suffering from Bi-Polar and no longer on his medication, struggles to be the best Mall Security he can be, as well as trying to impress Brandi (Anna Faris) who works at the make-up counter.

Ronnie soon finds he has stiff competition from the real badge wearing police and in particular with lead detective Harrison (Ray Liotta) who he catches having sex with his dreamgirl Anna.

Can Ronnie restore peace to the shopping mall, save the day, and win the girl.

My Review: As a movie go'er I try to keep an open mind when seeing movies and therefore see some good and some not so good. I had no idea what this movie was about when seeing it however figured the main characters have all been in some funny films previously so this could be a could culmination of their acting skills and comic ability.

I feel no amount of sugar coating this one will do the movie justice other then to say, I will never get back the 86 minutes of my life spent watching this movie. Never. Ever. Ever. Ever.

This movie should of gone straight to DVD rather then cinema release and even then, how they got funding to make it concerns me.