Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Halle Berry loves going nude (article)  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Halle Berry loves going nude (article)
« on: August 19, 2010, 02:14:07 pm »
Hollywood beauty Halle Berry wishes there were no laws against stripping off in public, because a nude photoshoot on a beach in Mexico was one of the most liberating experiences of her life.

The "Monster's Ball" star once ran down the beach naked in the holiday resort of Cabo San Lucas for a photoshoot, and she admits she would jump at the chance to repeat the daring challenge if she could escape unpunished.

She tells Vogue magazine, "I could not have been happier in my life (during the Mexican photoshoot).

"If the world wouldn't persecute me, I'd take nude pictures every day of the week."

Berry is no stranger to disrobing on camera - she appeared nude in the 1999 biopic "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" and went topless for 2001 action film "Swordfish."

She also showed some skin in prison drama "Monster's Ball" (2001) during a sex scene with co-star Billy Bob Thornton - a role which won her the Best Actress Oscar in 2002.

I have always admired her and her work.  Unlike some celebrities who touch on simple nudity, Halle here just comes out with a Naturist attitude of free spirit, I believe and I am glad she did!

Hollywood beauty Halle Berry wishes there were no laws against stripping off in public, because a nude photoshoot on a beach in Mexico was one of the most liberating experiences of her life.

The "Monster's Ball" star once ran down the beach naked in the holiday resort of Cabo San Lucas for a photoshoot, and she admits she would jump at the chance to repeat the daring challenge if she could escape unpunished.

She tells Vogue magazine, "I could not have been happier in my life (during the Mexican photoshoot).

"If the world wouldn't persecute me, I'd take nude pictures every day of the week."

Berry is no stranger to disrobing on camera - she appeared nude in the 1999 biopic "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" and went topless for 2001 action film "Swordfish."

She also showed some skin in prison drama "Monster's Ball" (2001) during a sex scene with co-star Billy Bob Thornton - a role which won her the Best Actress Oscar in 2002.

From: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?entry_id=70241

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
Re: Halle Berry loves going nude (article)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:38:46 pm »
Kudos for her! Not many people come out and say it like that. being naked is natural and we need more celebrities saying that to help sway public opinion to seeing that there is nothing wrong with seeing hoohoos.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Halle Berry loves going nude (article)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 09:44:12 pm »
Thanks for that Danee!

Halle Berry has just proven again that so many people find being naked such a liberating experience. If there was not such a stigma attatched to being nude then the world would be full of naturists. It is a shame that the majority of people cannot overcome thier inhibitions to try it out for themselves.

Its great that this is in the news though. The more publicity on the subject the better. The sooner more people realise the benifits of naturism the sooner it will become accepted in society and I feel this would also benifit the environment aswell. If people live a more natural life then surely nature will benifit?!
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams