Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Public Life Drawing Video  (Read 3845 times)

Offline Nick

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 5
Re: Public Life Drawing Video
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 09:01:58 am »
Yeah she is vary brave,

I would like to pose for an artist (i'm a painter too :D) but not in public, not even for a little class.

Maybe later :D

Offline jeep

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is not obtained or kept unless faught for
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 06:53:06 am »
Great reaction or lack of, from the public, and the parents didnt seem to mind the boys seeing the nude model, obviously far more mature society than many of ours, interesting how some artists drew swimsuit bottoms onto the model tho.

Offline bulletpr00f_m0nk

• Topless with bottoms
  • Just an average guy w/ not-so-average insights :)
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 03:16:31 am »
Great reaction or lack of, from the public, and the parents didnt seem to mind the boys seeing the nude model, obviously far more mature society than many of ours, interesting how some artists drew swimsuit bottoms onto the model tho.

Yeah, glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that! 

Oddly enough, the expression that immediately came to my mind at that moment was: "One can't have their cake and eat it too".

Yeah, I'm still trying to understand it myself...lol

Westernyelp

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 11:31:52 am »
Cool video, probably nothing to stop you doing this in most Countries (Europe anyway) seeing as it is an Art project, maybe if I can find a Model Braver Than me. . .

Riot.EXE

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 10:25:14 am »

Yeah, glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that! 

Oddly enough, the expression that immediately came to my mind at that moment was: "One can't have their cake and eat it too".

Yeah, I'm still trying to understand it myself...lol

Of course you can have your cake and eat it, too...you have it right in front of you!  You can eat it all you like until it's gone!  You can't, however, eat your cake and have it, too...unless you like eating shit.

Stuart

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 11:06:35 am »
Of course you can have your cake and eat it, too...you have it right in front of you!  You can eat it all you like until it's gone!  You can't, however, eat your cake and have it, too...unless you like eating shit.

You still have it, at least for a day or two depending on the amount of fibre in your diet.

Offline kram

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 01:44:12 pm »
 I would actually like to give modeling a go one day