Naturist Resources > Magazines

America: The Naturist Society, Naturist Action Committee Newsletter

(1/2) > >>

Danee:
This is available free to read and it is here.  TNS is a superior organisation in the U.S. and is one of two national ones.  I think many here agree with the statement that they are far more into the values of real FKK-naturism and ideals and work hard to keep public lands free for those who can appreciate, and can enjoy and want to enjoy that lifestyle.

-Danee

tolkienfan86:
I totally agree. AANR isn't interested in free beaches and free public lands. They're interested in resorts and clubs hidden away. What they're really after is the $$$ and not the cause.

As soon as I get a real job I'll buy a TNS membership. Besides, as you pointed out, the listings and concerns the NAC (Naturist Action Committe) posts online are far superior. You don't see AANR maintaining a similar list. http://naturistaction.org/

Cabding:
I've been doing some reading into the two and my thoughts mirror yours. I've been looking through AANR vs. TNS thread all over the internet, reading official websites, investigating on my own to see which would be best for me. here's a link i came across which seems to make sense to me.

http://academicnaturist.blogspot.com/2008/11/segregated-nudism-good-for-our-rights.html

so far, TNS seems to have it. They have great videos interviewing 6-7 individual ppl on why they are naturist and what they like about it and such. AANR vitanuda seems to be pretty much dead online. maybe they changed focus or something but they stopped doing thier marketing online 2 years ago. the biggest source of young blood is being ignored. I wish TNS would get something like that and maybe update thier website so it didnt look so 90's.

veritasinchains:

--- Quote from: Cabding on August 30, 2010, 04:45:07 pm ---I've been doing some reading into the two and my thoughts mirror yours. I've been looking through AANR vs. TNS thread all over the internet, reading official websites, investigating on my own to see which would be best for me. here's a link i came across which seems to make sense to me.

http://academicnaturist.blogspot.com/2008/11/segregated-nudism-good-for-our-rights.html

so far, TNS seems to have it. They have great videos interviewing 6-7 individual ppl on why they are naturist and what they like about it and such. AANR vitanuda seems to be pretty much dead online. maybe they changed focus or something but they stopped doing thier marketing online 2 years ago. the biggest source of young blood is being ignored. I wish TNS would get something like that and maybe update thier website so it didnt look so 90's.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. After reading the current nac newsletter and that blog you posted I don't think I will be applying for an AANR membership. I don't think that the TNS website really needs updated it is functional. Though, I would like to see them create a young naturist club of some sort. I think given their track record in allowing special interest groups all it would take is enough of us emailing them with requests and they might just start one.

Cabding:
I would love to see a youth group within TNS. Vitanuda is on facebook but it seems like even though they are the leading group for youth, they could be doing more.  The website is functional, but it looks dated and some links are dead. Just to make it competitive with the other sites out there. We don't want the team we are rooting for to fall behind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version