Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Airsoft  (Read 4230 times)

AndrewH

Airsoft
« on: September 04, 2010, 05:30:48 pm »
Anyone here collect airsoft weapons and accessories? I just got a new one the other day, and I have a few more that I mainly use for target practice in my backyard. Hopefully I'll also use them as props in my upcomming movies.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 07:14:53 pm by xgsft »

Offline Topher

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Airsoft
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 04:08:03 am »
I don't have any airsoft weapons, but my friends do. They invited me out to play with them one time, and graciously provided me with a pistol, while they kept their ak-47's and ozzies... lol Needless to say, I was running for my life!
-Aaron

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 07:01:53 am »
I've got a few Airsoft weapons.  My old roommate used to have some too and we'd have Airsoft wars in the living room.  Problem was that we'd be picking up those rubber BBs for weeks after.

Offline Topher

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 04:52:12 am »
And I thought I was going to be lucky at the end after I hadn't sustained any major injuries; that was, of course, until one of my "teammates"  peppered me in the head. :345
-Aaron

biohazard

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 05:00:41 am »
I have an airsoft too, but i didn`t play with it for a long time.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 03:26:52 pm »
i have an airsoft pistol and was going to start getting involved in airsoft battles with my friends until they lost interest and i was left with an interesting way to pass my time alone shooting cans.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline jeep

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is not obtained or kept unless faught for
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 01:51:13 am »
I have an early generation Airsoft M16 i bought to teach the kids firearms discipline before they graduate to using my real ones (Not allowed to say the "G" word here or the sky will fall in). I have a fair few mates who do WW2 and Vietnam Airsoft regularly.

Dave82

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 02:38:07 am »
I had to buy one while i was still living with my brothers, they had them and i needed to protect myself. now that i have my own house, i still keep them handy to scare the squirrels off of the bird feeders and to spring a surprise ambush when the brothers come to visit.

and they do work well as a teaching tool my niece just graduated to the air rifle after she proved that she could use the airsoft safely.

nudistdaniel

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 03:58:22 pm »
I hope you don't do airsoft nude..

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 08:18:32 pm »
Please just keep in mind rule No. 12

12. We, the staff, host and founders of this community respect all cultures and hobbies. We do not, however, allow depictions of firearms in this community. We are not against certain aspects of that hobby, but overall we are in agreement that we will not permit any depictions or discussions of firearms, with the exception of those that do not promote the use or posession of potentially lethal guns. This is not open for discussion. If you have need for further clarification, we invite you to contact one of our staff members please.

Offline jeep

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is not obtained or kept unless faught for
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 07:32:30 am »
told you the sky would fall in, so hypocritical exclaiming nay demanding society accept a right to be nude as a non sexual lifestyle choice while denying even discussion of yet another lifestyle choice to be involved in another past time activity. Funny how the liberal pushers for tolerance of all things are often the least tolerant themselves,  really only meaning the things they agree with and are no different to those who wont allow us to live our lives in our spare time naked. I fail to see how discussion on this subject can be offensive, and if Guns were an issue common sense would dictate you don't view the bloody thread so avoiding being offended. How would you feel if this site was closed down because

"We, the staff, host and founders of this web server respect all cultures and hobbies. We do not, however, allow depictions of nudity on this server. We are not against certain aspects of your lifestyle, but overall we are in agreement that we will not permit any depictions or discussions of nakedness, with the exception of those that do not promote the use or possession of potentially sexual organs or activity . This is not open for discussion. If you have need for further clarification, we invite you to contact one of our staff members please."

PATHETIC

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 08:01:40 am »
We have discussed the issue carefully before formulating and instituting that rule, believe me. Some of us were against strict regulation, which is probably why we set up such a large, deliberate loophole.
Airsoft weapons are designed to be non-lethal, however their use is a more direct acting out of firefights than shooting games, so clarifying this will be up to a local moderator. In his absence, just be careful.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline mbear777

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 05:14:33 pm »
Oh my gosh. I love to collect Nerf Stuff I still have a lot of it in my room! I'll have to post a pic of it sometime when I get time I think i have somewhere laying around on my hard drive...:)

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 06:45:58 pm »
told you the sky would fall in, so hypocritical exclaiming nay demanding society accept a right to be nude as a non sexual lifestyle choice while denying even discussion of yet another lifestyle choice to be involved in another past time activity. Funny how the liberal pushers for tolerance of all things are often the least tolerant themselves,  really only meaning the things they agree with and are no different to those who wont allow us to live our lives in our spare time naked. I fail to see how discussion on this subject can be offensive, and if Guns were an issue common sense would dictate you don't view the bloody thread so avoiding being offended. How would you feel if this site was closed down because

"We, the staff, host and founders of this web server respect all cultures and hobbies. We do not, however, allow depictions of nudity on this server. We are not against certain aspects of your lifestyle, but overall we are in agreement that we will not permit any depictions or discussions of nakedness, with the exception of those that do not promote the use or possession of potentially sexual organs or activity . This is not open for discussion. If you have need for further clarification, we invite you to contact one of our staff members please."

PATHETIC

I'm not getting dragged in discussion here, but further explanation is obviously needed.

Reason why I posted the reminder is very simple:

Since I am interested in airsoft too I know quite a bit about it; and in contrast of paintball, bow and other target practice, airsoft is mainly a role playing "game" and it's all about replicas. And, trust me, talking about replicas can easily slip on talking about "real things" and that want be tolerated in the spirit of the existing rules.

My post was just a reminder for a existing rule, since it seems that some "forget" to read them. The faith of this subject is only in local moderators hands (simonalexander05), and as you can see nobody locked the topic or forbid you discussion. As already said, I just wanted to remind you so you can keep your discussion without crossing the boundary.

The rule exists because a very good reason and explaining it in this topic is beyond the scope.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 04:29:03 am »
Colin, there was a very, very strong reason for this policy change and it is in the announcement thread, posted by Adam some time ago.  Please understand. We had a major melt-down and destruction caused by a pro-gun administrator and well, that was the reason for the change.  The entire forum disappeared before our eyes.  It is not pathetic at all.  A hard working group of people debate things constantly for the good of the general population.  Liberal? Yes, but I make no apologies for that my friend. And, you are my friend.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/