Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mira Vista Resort, Tucson, AZ  (Read 4231 times)

AndrewH

Mira Vista Resort, Tucson, AZ
« on: September 13, 2010, 04:47:58 am »
I started this topic over in the "naturist experiences" section, and it hasn't gotten much response, so I thought I'd post it here too.

Anyone ever been there or at least heard of it? In doing some research, I found that it looks like a nice place. It seems that a lot of naturist "resorts" these days are little more than campgrounds/trailer parks with pools and saunas. But Mira Vista looks like an actual clothing-optional resort. Anyway, I'm just trying to get more info because I may be going to the University of Arizona in Tucson next fall, and I might check it out when I get there.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Mira Vista Resort, Tucson, AZ
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 12:48:20 pm »
Andrew, I am confident this post will be getting some comments as we do have people from Arizona here and that area in general.  I know Christine will have some input so, be patient and watch for it!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

h3h

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 04:04:38 pm »
My fiancée and I visited Mira Vista on our road trip from California to Austin, Texas last fall. They were right in the middle of building a bunch of condominium units on the property, so there were dirt roads, construction equipment and construction workers during the weekdays.

That said, the little hotel part of the resort is cute and well-kept. Their pool area is quite nice, along with a large covered area with lounge chairs and barbecues, etc. It reminded me of a Caribbean beach hut resort-style relaxation/party area.

The most notable thing there, though, was the restaurant. The general manager hired an executive chef to try and make the restaurant a destination in itself, and I think they're on the right track. The food was excellent—it tasted like it should cost $30+/plate, but was entirely reasonable at $8-15/plate, if I remember correctly. And you get to dine in the nude, so that's always a plus.

Overall, I think Mira Vista will be much nicer when they're done with their construction project, but it's still a neat place to visit, especially if it's warm enough to go into the pool. Oh, they also have a game room with ping pong—awesome! :)

Turtle86

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 09:45:36 pm »
Hi All,
We are going to the Mia Vista Resort next week, looking forward to this experience. I here the restaurant will be closed which suck would have love to have experienced that.