Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Assassin's Creed fans?  (Read 3611 times)

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Assassin's Creed fans?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 11:09:38 am »
Exactly, the point of the game was to repeat itself.

You were an assassin. You killed targets. Period.

But Ezio's story was more in depth and less repetitive and it started to show Desmond's story, Though it was still way too short of a game. It could've been a 20-30$ expansion.
:3145 I got so sick and tired of the 1st one, I didn't even finish it. But the 2nd one was a masterpiece! I've only recently got Brotherhood and haven't played that much of it, but I'll report back on what I think of it

simonalexander2005

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 02:53:03 am »
My housemates are working through the 2nd one at the moment - it's really fun to watch as well as play, which is a sign of a good storyline in a game, I think.

Offline Rubedo

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 10:41:01 am »
It's a great game, don't get me wrong.

Brotherhood is just way too short.

JayJay

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 05:33:09 pm »
It's very similar to AC2, but improves on everything, I mean I know the graphics are that much better. Updating Rome is far more rewarding than that little town in 2. And wow, having assassins as allies? I have never been more satisfied in a game then standing, hidden, in a crowd whilst I call my two upgraded assassins to burst in from hidden areas such as hay or from horseback, and slaughtering all those that stand in your way.

Also, a fan of heavier weapons such as two handed swords and axes? This game lets you have one permanently.

Sounds awsom

jacknaked

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 04:10:12 pm »
hey, they are by fav series of games so far for any console i have had. (i have the games both for xbox and ps3)
i love the series due to its action and conspiracy, also due to the fact i can study while playing as i am an art history student.
its true that the detailing gets better but also that the gameplay becomes easier as the series evolves. i have yet to complete ac1 100% (im close), i have completed ac2 98% (missing a trophy or 2) and i have completed ac brotherhood 100%.
i hope the next game has a long and intricate story, as ac brotherhood seemed too short.
 :098 :62213 :Butt Shake:

Offline mihimarcelo

• Topless with bottoms
  • Don't stop the music!
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 12:38:24 pm »
brotherhood is short, but the multiplayer makes the game last longer
Today on this program you will hear gospel, and rhythm and blues, and jazz
All those are just labels...We know that music is music♪

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 03:01:17 pm »
I still need to finish the first. It's on the list of games I've never finished for some reason.

Offline mihimarcelo

• Topless with bottoms
  • Don't stop the music!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 04:24:24 am »
Maybe because it's a little boring. I didn't finished it, too. But I'm making the collection. If this game at least had trophies...
Today on this program you will hear gospel, and rhythm and blues, and jazz
All those are just labels...We know that music is music♪

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 02:50:14 am »
I'm probably one of the few people who found the first Assassin's Creed game fun all the way through. Then again, I'm not playing them for varied missions or anything; I just loved having excuses to run around the rooftops. The way freerunning works in the AC franchise seems so smooth and free and intuitive while still having a solid grounding and it's something I've wanted for years and fell in love with as soon as I tried it out.

As to where I am in the games, I've beaten 1 and 2 and got most of the way through Brotherhood. That said, I beat 2 over a year after I got it so that's not saying much.

mikeinchch

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 07:12:18 am »
I've played my way through most of the first AC, all of AC 2, and I'm only 3/4s of the way through AC: Brotherhood, even though I bought it the day after it was released!  I played it a lot, then stuck it back in the drawer for some reason and completely forgot about it for a few months.  Getting back into it now ...   :63424

Offline Marney

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Nude is most convenient !!!
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 03:30:16 pm »
Yeah the AC-series is such a cool one ... honestly the first part was just a big "DEMO" for the PS3 like "look what we can do now with that great new console" but the gameplay was a little boring after a while than Part 2 came out ... new character new story new city and some new stuff ( a double blade come on its kind of awesome ^^ )

So now i just finished AC:BH some weeks ago ... WTF ? Once more a great game ... train your own assassins send them for kills ... online playing ... just great but What the Hell? That ending is soooooo ... well i dont even know how to describe it just finish the game and you'll see for yourself  =)

cant wait for the next sequel !
May the Force be with you, always !!!