Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nightmare Rants: Nudity and Children  (Read 4251 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Nightmare Rants: Nudity and Children
« on: September 26, 2010, 01:36:02 pm »
Absolutely brilliant and insightful video by a young fellow who can knock spots of floridaman2000.  I don't know who he is, but I'm thinking of inviting him to this forum.

This is part 1 of a 2 part series:

Nightmare Rants: Nudity and Children

Part 2:

Nightmare Rants: Nudity and Children Fallow Up
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Wolfboy

Re: Nightmare Rants: Nudity and Children
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 03:54:04 pm »
That was great!
While floridaman2000 sounded like the world is comming to an end this guy talks about Nudity in such a positive way it really made my day
Brilliant indeed

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 03:58:42 pm »
a bit too erratic for my poor brain to concentrate at this time of night...perhaps tomorrow I will enjoy it.

Offline peteR

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 06:17:30 pm »
He's talking quite fast and a bit hard to understand, but I think he's mostly right. On the other hand, it's sad that things like "nudity doesn't harm children" even need to be pointed out.

Offline hjmartin

• Nude without Towel
  • No costume. No disguise. Just me.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 12:30:14 pm »
If nudity is harmful to children, then it's no wonder we're all so screwed up.  I mean, we're forced to be nude continually for the first nine months of our lives!
-Haley

Offline peteR

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 01:22:11 pm »
If nudity is harmful to children, then it's no wonder we're all so screwed up.  I mean, we're forced to be nude continually for the first nine months of our lives!
Really, they should find a way to get the unborn dressed in the uterus already. Even worse, nowadays, most babies are still forced to go through a vagina the very moment of their birth, it's really disgusting. All this perversion sickens me.  :879

Offline veritasinchains

• The random
  • Topless with bottoms
  • I'm trans and live as female now.
  • Referrals: 1
    • Geek At Random
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 02:16:15 pm »
I know and then most of us spend the first few years of our lives with some twisted woman *shudder* rubbing wet cloth on our bums regularly and *shudder shudder* shoving her breast into our mouths. EEEWWWWWW! I mean it is no wonder I have a collection of (insert sick hobby here)!

Really, they should find a way to get the unborn dressed in the uterus already. Even worse, nowadays, most babies are still forced to go through a vagina the very moment of their birth, it's really disgusting. All this perversion sickens me.  :879

Yeah and I heard that men even put their penis inside the vagina still. I mean wow! What if he puts it in there after the stork puts the baby in (after the priest determines that they are married of course)? Seriously what kind of sick world do we live in that people still do this kind of stuff?!
And I mean hell if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory you might as well make it a good one.
-Epsilon

Stuart

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 05:47:32 pm »

To quote the TV series "Coupling":

"I like naked women.  I'm a bloke.  I'm supposed to like them.  We're born like that.  We like naked women as soon as we're pulled out of one.  Halfway down the birth canal we're already enjoying the view."

Stuart

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 05:49:01 pm »
I know and then most of us spend the first few years of our lives with some twisted woman *shudder* rubbing wet cloth on our bums regularly and *shudder shudder* shoving her breast into our mouths. EEEWWWWWW! I mean it is no wonder I have a collection of (insert sick hobby here)!

I seem to have re-acquired that habit as an adult.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 12:48:47 am »

I seem to have re-acquired that habit as an adult.

:909 :909 :909 :909 :909
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/