Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Re: Two of Dario Western's recent posts.  (Read 2586 times)

Offline veritasinchains

• The random
  • Topless with bottoms
  • I'm trans and live as female now.
  • Referrals: 1
    • Geek At Random
Re: Two of Dario Western's recent posts.
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:36:01 am »
I was inspired by some of the comments on Nightmare Rant and by floridaman2000's blatant ignorance.

Nudity Propoganda

I wrote it today. For those who may wonder I own the domain that this is on. Tell me what you think. If I had the resources I would love to make it into a filmstrip presentation(hence the clicks and simple dialogue). The type that used to be a staple in schools before modern technology outmoded it.

I am working on more content for my site but it is hard when one has no time.
And I mean hell if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory you might as well make it a good one.
-Epsilon

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:22:21 pm »
I like it!  And, keep it up!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline veritasinchains

• The random
  • Topless with bottoms
    • Geek At Random
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 03:32:57 pm »
I like it!  And, keep it up!

I will if enough people like it. Heck I might just keep going anyway since it is a good excuse for me to practice my html skills. I just need to come up with more subject matter then.
And I mean hell if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory you might as well make it a good one.
-Epsilon

Offline veritasinchains

• The random
  • Topless with bottoms
    • Geek At Random
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 12:39:00 am »
Wait, I'm confused: is this an actual anti-nudity website, or is it an example of one used to show how incorrect it is?  :56789
It is an example of "incorrect" that I wrote yesterday. I own the domain. I made it up in response to floridaman2000's stupidity.

And not to sound snappy, but in my original post I though I made it clear that it was made up for a laugh. It is propaganda made up quick and filled with lies. Like a snack cake.

P.S. this is the opener from it. *Disclaimer. The following is an example of the typical propaganda film that is shown to children and young adults in the average American school. It is full of lies and half truths and should be taken with a grain of salt… or a whole shaker of salt whatever it takes to get this crap down!
-Epsilon

Offline veritasinchains

• The random
  • Topless with bottoms
    • Geek At Random
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 03:44:01 am »
Hey calling out to anyone who reads this. I found this to be a therapeutic exercise for me in curbing the anger that watching floridaman2000's idiocy stirred in me. I am trying to come up with more topics to write their "truth" about. So far I have come up with Nudity and the male body, Nudity and the female body, and Your questions on nudity.

I already came up with one of those questions and its answer. "Did my parents ever make me nude against my will that I have forgotten? This is a difficult one to answer the easiest way to tell is to ask this of you. When you take of your garments are there any parts of you that aren't made of fabric? If so your parents may have been sick sinners that forced nudity upon you like a cheap prostitute. You should sever all ties to them and tithe an extra 25% in the hopes that their sins don't condemn you!"

And before you ask. No this isn't a dig against all religion. Just the fools who use Jesus as a valid point against nudism/naturism. Again this is all propaganda. I am making it up for a laugh. HA HA! See?!
-Epsilon