Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Show and tell!  (Read 775 times)

Offline Turtlejosh

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 5
Show and tell!
« on: October 18, 2010, 05:12:25 pm »
Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

as some of you may know, I have recently got into Uni. Woo I hear you say, but alas it also means I have very little money to see films. Aww :(

However, why should this stop me talking about films. There are millions I still haven't seen, either on TV or very cheap on DVD! So I thought..I could share them with you.

But then, an idea struck my mind, and it really hurt but it was worth it. How about everyone do the same? Every person, when you see a new film or buy someone cause it looks cool and all your mates keep telling you to see it, post it here and share it with us! I dare you.

Firstly I want to mention Pineapple Express.
This film was apparently really good, and was in the local sale so I thought, why not and picked it up. A movie about cannabis? Can't be so bad. And it had the green goblins son.

Well I can happily say I was not dissapointed. It was a great film, it was really funny at times, but wow, the action was amazing! I have to admit I loved the bit where they poke fun at how people in action movies always find guns when they need one, it's just so true. This was worth the 3 quid, I can tell you that!

How about you lot my lovely film buffs?