Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops  (Read 7336 times)

AndrewH

Call of Duty: Black Ops
« on: October 18, 2010, 08:38:03 pm »
Who else is really excited for this game? I really think this is going to be Treyarch's breakout game in the COD series. What features of the game are you most excited for? Me, I can't wait for the Cold War-era single player campaign, the customization in multiplayer, and the new video-editing feature.

JayJay

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:20:20 pm »
Yeah you just know its going to be good what ever so im realy looking forward to it.

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 12:01:07 pm »
Yeah you just know its going to be good what ever so im realy looking forward to it.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Features

Treyarch sound like much better developers who will actually listen to the community and not like Infinity Ward who just sit back and do nothing. I think this could be the best Call of Duty yet

Offline dibbadong

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 11:18:59 pm »
I want this game but need money.  For some reason, I'm looking forward to the SR-71 mission.  Also, it's cool to actually get some Cold War era games in the mix.

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 04:36:25 pm »
If I was excited for this game before, I am stoked now. Just found out the other day that, not only is the zombie mode from World at War returning, but in one level you can fight the undead inside the Pentagon as JFK, Robert McNamara, Richard Nixon, or even Fidel Castro!  :879 Definitely a far cry from the series' realistic historical roots, but you have to admit that's gonna be pretty damn epic.
:879 :879 That sounds epic!! I can't wait for it!

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 11:51:00 pm »
 :3456 :3456 :3456 I LOVE THIS GAME! I've been playing it flat out since I got home from school. I've spent most time on online multiplayer, a little bit on the story, and i havent even started Zombies yet! :345678 Treyarch have done what was exactly needed of them, taken a great idea that was MW2 and turned it into a reality! There's no one man army noob tubes, I haven't even seen any at all which is great! No commando, no stopping power so you can vary your perks more, and the brilliant new currency system. Also the campaign style has really improved, as it's more stealth and you feel into it, rather than just shooting hordes of Russians.

Anyone who loves Call of Duty or any FPS needs to pick this up!

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 03:41:45 am »
I'm going to the midnight release tonight to pick up my pre-ordered copy.  Small sacrifice to get dressed in order to get it, but I'll make it  :123456

Karla

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 09:20:42 am »
People were chatting about this last night on the counter strike server I was on. They were really moaning about it saying that recoil has been removed and that it's been turned into a noob game. Tell me it isn't so! It's not really very easy keeping track of a conversation when you're busy trying not to get shot the moment you stick your head around a corner.

I own COD Modern Warfare 1 and 2 which I quite like. I haven't played them on-line before.

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 06:55:45 pm »
So far the initial thoughts is that I like the graphics better than the MW 1 and 2, been flitting in and out of work playing it can't wait to play the zombies mode!

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 07:52:13 pm »
People were chatting about this last night on the counter strike server I was on. They were really moaning about it saying that recoil has been removed and that it's been turned into a noob game. Tell me it isn't so! It's not really very easy keeping track of a conversation when you're busy trying not to get shot the moment you stick your head around a corner.

I own COD Modern Warfare 1 and 2 which I quite like. I haven't played them on-line before.
Oh believe me, there is recoil on a lot of the guns, but if your skilled enough you can control it enough with burst fire

JayJay

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 09:13:06 pm »
Ive only played the first bit and i already think its great. but im a big fan of MW 1 and 2

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 10:40:06 pm »
Every guy at work is talking about this game and they all say it is amazing. I want it so baaaaad :4345
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

nudist18

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 02:22:37 am »
I have to say, I've had this game since the release date and I find myself playing Halo: Reach more. I mean Black Ops is a great game, but a few things stick out to me. One, the credit and XP system is alright, but for me coming into it having never tested it, made this very confusing. Then, the multiplayer is alright, I can't really join games in a party of friends, and the server is often overloaded. The only big thing that bothered me was the graphics. It seemed like they tried too hard on guns and people, and didn't even try on things like vehicles. My one friend and I just found the graphics too gritty for a newer game. However, I do see a lot of potential in the multiplayer. I'll probably hit this game more when the server isn't a cluster f**k of insanity lol.

swimsmooth

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 04:41:42 pm »
I have to say, I've had this game since the release date and I find myself playing Halo: Reach more. I mean Black Ops is a great game, but a few things stick out to me. One, the credit and XP system is alright, but for me coming into it having never tested it, made this very confusing. Then, the multiplayer is alright, I can't really join games in a party of friends, and the server is often overloaded. The only big thing that bothered me was the graphics. It seemed like they tried too hard on guns and people, and didn't even try on things like vehicles. My one friend and I just found the graphics too gritty for a newer game. However, I do see a lot of potential in the multiplayer. I'll probably hit this game more when the server isn't a cluster f**k of insanity lol.

All servers seem to be fine now (360).

Really getting into this. Edging closer to rank 50.

To Prestige or not to Prestige??

Offline Rubedo

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 07:30:26 am »

All servers seem to be fine now (360).

Really getting into this. Edging closer to rank 50.

To Prestige or not to Prestige??

Actually the servers on xbox 360 are still buggy with larger parties

And they really nurfed the sniper rifles, they're way too weak.