Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: I Love You, Man - 2009  (Read 1446 times)

innersouth2020

I Love You, Man - 2009
« on: June 07, 2009, 11:44:58 am »
Starring: Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Rashida Jones, J.K. Simmons, Jane Curtin, Jaime Presley, Andy Semberg

Genre: Comedy

Summary: Peter Klaven played by Paul Rudd, is the all round friendly realtor from L.A. who proposes to his girlfriend only to be hit by the reality that he does not have any real male friends or someone who could even ask to be the best man at his wedding.

As the wedding draws closer, Peter suddenly finds himself going on "man-dates" in the hopes of meeting guys he can be friends with and eventually find someone to call his best man.

Struggling to meet "Mr Right" he must juggle his unsuccessful career with trying to make friends with other guys.

My Review: This movie well and truely deserves the title of a comedy. From start to end it keeps you laughing and will easily appeal to both women and men who find others in awkward situations and womens conversations about their partners in sometimes flattering and not flattering ways, amusing.

The many uncomfortable moments in the movie is its strong point and I would recommend this as a "take the significant other to see" type of movie.

I found it odd that the staff at the cinemas did not want to say the movie to you for not wanting to give the wrong impression just by quoting the title. Ahh to be an immature young pimple faced teenager HAHA.

Stuart

Re: I Love You, Man - 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 11:48:22 am »
Interesting idea - I'm giving serious thought to asking a woman to be my best man at my wedding.

Stuart

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 06:01:15 pm »
But then to be fair wouldn't Karla have to have a guy for her maid of honor?  :rolleyes:  :234567

Well, we're in Scotland, so any guy would be wearing a skirt anyway  :345678

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 01:06:14 am »
Both my wife and I really enjoyed this movie! It was really good to watch!