Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Elixir Health Club - Naturist Spa in London  (Read 52139 times)

Offline Ed

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Elixir Health Club - Naturist Spa in London
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 11:01:51 pm »
Amy and I went on Friday and had a lovely massage, a long time in the hot tub and a thoroughly brilliant time :) The staff were absolutely lovely and really made you at home. Obviously having more of a mix of genders and ages would have been nice, but we both enjoyed ourselves immensely nonetheless :)

Offline Steggsaurus

• Andy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 08:43:13 pm »
http://www.elixir-of-life.com/

The clientele was almost entirely male, but there was a reasonable mix of ages, ethnicities (more black/Asian naturists than I have encountered anywhere else) and nationalities (some Germans as well as English, clearly pleased to have found somewhere which offered "proper" i.e. nude saunas).  I wasn't the only young guy either - the Germans were youthful, and towards the end of my visit another newcomer arrived who was also a recent graduate and by coincidence was originally from the city I where I now live!  And while some may question the reason for hiring young, female staff, their presence certainly helped redress the balance slightly.

It's a small world.... this is me!

It was good to meet you and Maggie was certainly friendly too. I was hoping to go back before she "retired" to ask where you guys met as I would find it useful to meet other people my age but didn't have time - clubs and the like very much seem to be 40 years+ - which I have no problem with but it's not as socially inclusive as I would like. So if you have anything planned coming up and feel like being a gent, it would be great to get involved! I am up in your neck of the woods most weekends too.

Either way - it was good to meet you and this is a great report.

heyyy!!  sorry for the late reply, i've been away from this forum for a while, good to see you here though.

to answer your question Maggie and I met through the now-defunct Skinbook website and got to know each other through Facebook and MSN.  That night was actually our first time meeting face-to-face; I've still never seen her with her clothes on lol, as I haven't been back to London in a while.

Offline everythingchanges

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 06:15:04 am »
I visited this place twice over the weekend, it's really delightful. I wish we had a place like it in Dublin. I actually wonder what it would take to set up

Offline Aron

• Casually Dressed
  • hi all
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2012, 05:12:29 pm »
This isnt too far from me, think ive got to get myself over there!!

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 01:45:07 am »
Am in London for the next few weeks working at the Olympics and am kind of pining to go having read Andy's brilliant review. If anyone else would be keen to visit in the next fortnight, feel free to drop me a PM on here.
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline prodigal_son

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2015, 05:29:05 pm »
Has anyone been here recently? I'd be keen to hear from anyone who has.

Offline Aron

• Casually Dressed
  • hi all
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 06:22:29 pm »
Hi all.
Just an update. And there isn't much to say from what was written all those years ago. Last time I went was a couple months ago, however if say it's the same as before. Still a nice friendly place to visit. The ladies are very nice and make you very welcome if nervous. I've only been when other guys are visiting but not many and they was also friendly enough to say hi. Small chat etc.
Still recommend going for any male/female visitor. Good price. Friendly staff. Relaxing atmosphere. :-)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2016, 01:46:15 am »
Hi all.
Just an update. And there isn't much to say from what was written all those years ago. Last time I went was a couple months ago, however if say it's the same as before. Still a nice friendly place to visit. The ladies are very nice and make you very welcome if nervous. I've only been when other guys are visiting but not many and they was also friendly enough to say hi. Small chat etc.
Still recommend going for any male/female visitor. Good price. Friendly staff. Relaxing atmosphere. :-)

Thanks for this, Aaron.  This type of update helps all. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline prodigal_son

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 11:50:32 pm »
Tonight I went to what used to be called Elixir Spa, now renamed as Naked Hands.

I last visited a couple of years ago, and to be honest I had a much better time last time I went. Today the whole place seemed very grubby, in need of refurbishment and TLC. Last time there were two female staff who were very engaging and who were nude. This time there was one male member of staff and two female, all of whom remained fully clothed and did not attempt to engage in any friendly conversation. They made me feel quite awkward. There were two male customers over 50 years old when I arrived but they left soon after I arrived so I had the place to myself.

Although it was nice to have a nude sauna, steam and hot tub, I won’t be going back any time soon.

Offline ukmarcus

• Topless with bottoms
  • Nudity is normal
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2020, 06:00:11 pm »
Is there an age requirement for visiting Elixir?