Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Secret nude swimming pool in Yunnan uncovered (China)  (Read 4341 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Secret nude swimming pool in Yunnan uncovered (China)
« on: October 23, 2010, 01:05:41 pm »
From: http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90782/7044600.html

A secret "nude swimming pool," which is actually a reservoir about 5 kilometers from Yuxi in China's Yunnan province, was recently made public, according to a report from www.yunnan.cn.

Five years ago, more than 10 keen swimmers started swimming nude in the reservoir, and the news spread rapidly from mouth to mouth. As more and more people joined in, they spontaneously established the Bainiao Swimming Association, which now has more than 50 official members and more than 1,000 unofficial members.

"The part of reservoir where we swim is separated from the other part where common swimmers swim," said Mr. Zhang, a member of the Bainiao Swimming Association. "Bainiao Tai," a platform from which nude swimmers jump into the water, is built under a large parking lot, and hidden by surrounding flowers, grass and trees. Although there are seldom women swimming in the reservoir, members of the association always jump into the water from the "Bainiao Tai" when many visitors are spending holidays there.

"According to incomplete statistics, over 1,000 people go nude swimming here every day in the summer, and there are still dozens of nude swimmers here per day in the winter despite the cold weather," said the president of the Bainiao Swimming Association.

Old Yang, who moved from Kunming to work in Yuxi and joined the association upon hearing about it, said, "I like swimming, especially here because it makes me feel carefree. It is my own choice, which neither affects others nor displeases myself," said Old Yang.

Since most members of Bainiao Swimming Association are environmentalists, they often put notices on the "Bainiao Tai" to call for all swimmers to protect the environment. "Behaviors that pollute the water such as washing oneself with soap in the reservoir are strictly prohibited. The environment here has been well protected through our efforts in these years," said the association president.

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline chado

• Globetrotter
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Secret nude swimming pool in Yunnan uncovered (China)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 01:26:40 pm »
That's amazing. Thumbs up and thank you for the good news.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 04:15:12 am »
Ha! Good for them. Proof everybody loves nudity.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

johndowe3333

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 02:00:23 am »
Would like to meet up with some of those ppl interesting conversation