Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 2010 World Series Predictions  (Read 1323 times)

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
2010 World Series Predictions
« on: October 26, 2010, 02:12:46 pm »
I don't really follow baseball all that much, but I know that the World Series match is tomorrow; between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. What are your predictions for the match? Or who would you like to win?

Me, I would like the Rangers to win, just because the Giants put the Phillies out :4345

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
Re: 2010 World Series Predictions
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 02:21:28 pm »
I thought I was the only one who followed baseball closely here, I was wrong. I'm a LA Dodgers fan, I grew up hating the Giants, and I'm used to the Eff the Giants chants. Besides Lincecum and Posey, I really don't like the Giants, and logically I think the Texas Rangers are going to win. Nolan Ryan has done a tremendous job the last couple of years of getting that team in shape. Go Rangers!
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 02:24:42 pm »
I thought I was the only one who followed baseball closely here, I was wrong. I'm a LA Dodgers fan, I grew up hating the Giants, and I'm used to the Eff the Giants chants. Besides Lincecum and Posey, I really don't like the Giants, and logically I think the Texas Rangers are going to win. Nolan Ryan has done a tremendous job the last couple of years of getting that team in shape. Go Rangers!
I don't follow it that closely, just a look at results from time to time really. Just trying to see who all was interested in it :)

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 08:15:59 am »
Today, "The Freak" nor Lee really impressed me with their pitching. Although it was not on scheduled rest for both pitchers, i expected a pitchers duel. The Giants bats woke up today in a "giant" fashion , though, and put on a show for their home town. Cain vs Wilson should be another great match tomorrow, we'll see how this one goes.

Wolfboy

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 01:07:41 am »
How are the New York Mets doïng these days?
I should support them because in 2003 they signed a Belgian player, Thomas De Wolf

And i swear, the "Wolf" in his name is just a coïncidence

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 01:36:35 am »
How are the New York Mets doïng these days?
I should support them because in 2003 they signed a Belgian player, Thomas De Wolf

And i swear, the "Wolf" in his name is just a coïncidence

Not good at all during the regular season. They haven't made the playoffs in a couple of years and have had dissapointing seasons recently.

Back to yesterdays game; Matt Cain did a outstanding job pitching. CJ Wilson did too but not as good, and the Rangers bull pen must have been lost. Again the Giants pounded the Rangers and are up 2-0 in the series. Game 3 is tomorrow.