Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Welcome to the Music board!  (Read 13670 times)

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
Welcome to the Music board!
« on: March 26, 2009, 11:50:45 pm »
Hey there everyone. My name's Alex, and I am a massive music fan. I pretty much like every type of music that's ever been created in the world, and listen to anything no matter how long ago it was made. I currently play drums with my local band near where I live, and we're about to go out and start gigging. I also play a bit of guitar and occasionally do backing vocals for other projects. Music is a fairly large chunk of my life, as it is for a lot of young people.

But this board isn't about me, it's about you lot out there! So in this little area feel free to discuss your music tastes. You can review shows or festivals you've recently been to, or discuss ones coming up in the future. Who knows, you may even be able to find someone to share a lift to a gig with!

Alex

On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Lalilolalilo

Re: Welcome to the Music board!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 07:13:27 am »
Alex! great to see you! I can't yet open your profile, it seems I need to post forever before I get acces to users of the page!

Add me or message me if you can! I'd be great to meet you. Have you seen my latest post? it's just below yours.

Cheers!