Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Celebrities that are naturist-friendly  (Read 34934 times)

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
Re: Celebrities that are naturist-friendly
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2013, 04:46:11 pm »
I know Angela Merkel is a sauna fan and she has lived in the GDR. I think it is very possible that Angela Merkel in her youth skinny dipping practiced.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2013, 05:38:49 am »
Sandie Shaw, famous in the UK as a singer for the last 40 years, has recently confirmed that she and her husband are nudists:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10191674/Sixties-icon-Sandie-Shaw-reveals-the-naked-truth.html

Known for her bare feet as she became Britain’s first winner of the Eurovision Song Contest in 1967, Sandie Shaw now enjoys shedding the rest of her clothing.

The singer of Puppet on a String has taken up nudism with her third husband, Tony Bedford.

In an interview for the Discover section in The Sunday Telegraph this weekend, Shaw says of her holidays in the Caribbean: “The first thing I do is I take all of my clothes off and have a spiced rum and fresh coconut water with my husband on the outside deck of our friends’ house in Secret Harbour.”

Asked where the best place to stay is in Grenada, Shaw replies: “With me! But be warned: we’re nudists.”
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Nude Celebrities: Stars Who Dared To Bare It All On Camera And In Print
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2013, 02:02:11 pm »

Not all celebrities have their parents in mind when they craft their art. Otherwise, we're not sure how they'd dare muster up the courage to pose completely in the buff.

Lady Gaga recently bared all on the cover of V Magazine, as did Miley Cyrus on Marc Jacobs T-shirts. But they're hardly the only celebrities to go full-frontal.

Below, find an array of stars who've stripped down on camera and magazine covers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/nude-celebrities-nsfw_n_3658691.html
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2013, 04:03:41 pm »
Zoe Saldana: I’m always naked

Zoe Saldana
15 May 2013

Zoe Saldana reveals she prefers to live life in the nude and talks about how she will only commit to a love partnership if she feels she is “a true asset to it”.

The stunning Star Trek Into Darkness actress stripped down for a sexy new set of photographs in Allure magazine’s June issue.

Zoe prefers to be nude.

“I'm always naked… like in my house and with my family,” she told Extra.

“That's why I have to be careful with whoever walks through the door. If I ever have my gardeners walking around, I always have to draw the curtains.”

Zoe dated Bradley Cooper for several months in 2012. They had an on/off relationship but reportedly ended it for good in December.

She is currently single and isn’t necessarily looking to get partnered up anytime soon.

“I can only be in a relationship when I feel that I'm a true asset to it, if I'm adding to the relationship and not taking away,” Zoe explained.

The star discussed family expansion in her new Allure interview.

She also spoke of her laid-back approach to sexuality.

"[I'd describe myself] as androgynous. One day I might end up with a woman raising my children...that's how androgynous I am!" Zoe admitted. "Yes, I was raised that open."

© Cover Media

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/nude-celebrities-nsfw_n_3658691.html

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2013, 07:50:34 pm »
British rapper Lethal Bizzle said on Nevermind the Buzzcocks, this week, that he strips naked to use the toilet and often stays nude for a while after.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2013, 10:16:45 pm »
This was covered in another thread, but Alison Brie sounds pretty darn comfortable with nudity in this interview with Conan O'Brien:

http://teamcoco.com/video/alison-brie-naked

Offline AspieNaked

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Nakie is good, nakie is free, nakie is... nakie!
    • My Tumblr Page
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2022, 02:28:57 pm »
Britney Spears is a nudist. In an interview in 2003 she talked about how she had been going nude since she was a kid. Her family raised her as nude positive then used it against her to get the conservatorship. Her body guard went public about her going naked infront of her kids (something almost all we nudists and even non-nudists do) and that helped kick all that off. Also her nanny outed her as going naked most the time at home. Like she would get home and strip naked. Also, her family had property on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire and it was apparently fairly common to see her naked there.

The 2003 interview:
https://twitter.com/monalisaney81/status/1498722249196675073?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498722249196675073%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

The 2007 outing of her nudity infront of her kids by her bodyguard:
https://alphamom.com/parenting/parenting-health-safety/i-am-shameless-britney-spears-mother-nude/

And of couse since the conservatorship has ended (and the ability for her family to go after her for nudity) she has decided to be more open about her love of being naked.

She said that her nakedness is her ‘purest form’, that it makes her feel like the weight of the world is finally off her shoulders after years of pain and ‘heavy burdens’.

Britney wrote: “I was born into this world naked and I honestly feel like the weight of the world has been on my shoulders and it’s made me view myself that way !!!!”

“I wanted to see myself in a lighter way … naked … like the way I was born and to me looking back at my pictures when I shoot it’s insane the psychology in seeing myself in my purest form gives evidence that pain … hurt … tears … and heavy burdens aren’t who I am.”

"The star admits that she will not be posing in the nude forever because that would be ‘boring’, but at the moment she hopes her pictures would ‘enlighten’ people."

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/reason-britney-spears-loves-posting-27021228

She is probably the most famous of all of them.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2022, 07:27:50 pm »
She is probably the most famous of all of them.

Wow, that's really cool. So awful her entire situation. Cannot imagine the horror, think about how fucked up she must have gotten after all this time. Horrible.

Offline AspieNaked

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Nakie is good, nakie is free, nakie is... nakie!
    • My Tumblr Page
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2022, 01:26:04 pm »
Kinda hoping she can help mainstream nudism.