Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Celebrities that are naturist-friendly  (Read 34966 times)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Famous naturists
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 11:08:20 pm »
Sarah Shahi (The L Word, Life):

Sarah Shahi on The Wendy Williams Show

'Fairly Legal' star Sarah Shahi grew up with a fairly permissive mother and was taught to be proud of her body. As a result, she often walked around her home naked, she said on 'The Wendy Williams Show' (weekdays, syndicated).

"At what age do you stop?" asked Wendy Williams.

"I don't know," Shahi said. "Do you still do it?"

Williams replied that she does, but not when her 10-year-old son can witness it. "I don't take the walk to the kitchen for a swig of orange juice," she said.

TVSQUAD
A nova geração.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 05:08:58 pm »
Jennifer Aniston’s Made Friends With Some Nudists! They Love Being Naked, Just Like Her!

Jennifer Aniston has no problem with nudity! While filming the upcoming Wanderlust during fall 2010, sources tell Us Weekly that Jen, 41, was super-friendly with many of the nudist extras on set!

Although reports of diva behavior during filming dogged Jen, crew members say she was more than comfortable with the extras hired from the American Association for Nude Recreation. “Jen walked up [to them] and we all gasped,” the on-set source says. “Her eyes traveled up and she goes, ‘Oh, you’re nude!’”

But Jen was a professional about things, even forming friendships with the extras. “She played it cool,” the source reveals. “She was curious and talked to them.”

And although Jen is no stranger to suggestive photo shoots and skimpy outfits, a friend close to her says, “Jen said she’s only comfortable [being naked] on the beach!”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/26/jennifer-aniston-nude-naked-nudist-wanderlust/
A nova geração.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2011, 01:08:09 am »
Ke$ha Goes Running Naked!

Ke$ha, who is currently topping the Official UK Singles Chart with We R Who We R, has revealed that she enjoys naked running.

The Tik Tok star has taken to jogging nude around a park next to her newly bought house in Nashville, Tennessee.

Talking to Rolling Stone, Ke$ha explained that her new property has helped her get a little closer to nature.

"There are foxes in my front yard, and it looks like a pirate ship inside, and the pool has laser beams in it." she said.

"It's right on the edge of a park, so in the middle of the night I can run around in the wilderness naked."

It seems that some unsuspecting foxes may well get to see exactly who Ke$ha R!

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/kesha/news/256585-kesha-naked-running-nude-streaking
A nova geração.

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2011, 04:26:48 pm »

Ke$ha, who is currently topping the Official UK Singles Chart with We R Who We R, has revealed that she enjoys naked running.

The Tik Tok star has taken to jogging nude around a park next to her newly bought house in Nashville, Tennessee.

Talking to Rolling Stone, Ke$ha explained that her new property has helped her get a little closer to nature.

"There are foxes in my front yard, and it looks like a pirate ship inside, and the pool has laser beams in it." she said.

"It's right on the edge of a park, so in the middle of the night I can run around in the wilderness naked."

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/kesha/news/256585-kesha-naked-running-nude-streaking
Not an Artist I rate highly with talent or deserving of everyone's respect, but at least she can appreciate nature and how to get close to it

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2011, 07:59:45 pm »
Here I have a list of prominent nudists. Unfortunately only in German, but on the left side you can read the names of persons.

http://www.michis-seiten.de/seite038.html
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 03:03:09 pm »
Here I have a list of prominent nudists. Unfortunately only in German, but on the left side you can read the names of persons.

http://www.michis-seiten.de/seite038.html

Thanks!
A nova geração.

Offline pjbeachfun

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 03:12:50 pm »
Adam Levine (Maroon 5) poses nude for Cosmopolitan’s February issue, possibly a naturist? I'll have to read the article.

Good for all these celebs. And I never realized Adam Levine has all those tattoos...

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 02:28:32 pm »
Has anyone ever heard if Douglas Adams was a naturist?  I've wondered about that since I first pondered the significance of his advice about always knowing the location of your towel.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2011, 01:12:01 pm »
Charlotte Gainsbourg doesn't mind changing her clothes on the beach:

A nova geração.

Offline kobe.malta

• Nude with Towel
  • HEELLLOOOO EVERYONE!!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2011, 10:36:31 am »
wow  some of the things they say in the videos are really amazing. Wish I had their courage

Offline Padraig

• Topless with bottoms
  • I am what I am, someone has to be.
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2011, 09:36:52 pm »

I don't care at all for Kesha's music, but I wonder how many people snoop around the parks near where she lives since people decided to post this up for all to see. Kesha doesn't exactly attract a nice crowd, anyway.
"Breathe this dream, and let your soul inhale it!
Bare and naked, let us dance on the meadows..."
-Eluveitie, the Song of Life

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 09:50:11 pm »
A nova geração.

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2011, 02:03:42 am »
That's not a naturist - it is European getting changed at the beach!
I may be nude but at least my mind is open