Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What is the name of this oldies song "kitty Kat"or"kitty Cat" from the 50s/60s?  (Read 2068 times)

Rockyoutback02

What is the name of this oldies song "kitty Kat" or "kitty Cat" from the 50s, or 60s, or 70s?It's this song that it plays on this radio station that plays classic oldies songs.It's a women that sings the Fraze "kitty kat".

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
I don't know the song, but this appeared in google:

Kitty Kat's Party - Rosemary Clooney

The Kitty Kat Song - Lee Dorsey
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 04:39:36 am by brandon »
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine

Wolfboy

I think the song you are looking for is the "Kitty Kat's Party" song, it's a song that was featured on the 1956 "Children's Favorites" album by Rosemary Clooney of The Clooney Sisters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGadMD6JVZs#normal

Rockyoutback02

actually both of those songs don't sound like the one that I have listened to before like on Radio Disney 12yrs ago as well as my local radio station that plays old classic music.

Wolfboy

Some other "Kitty Kat" songs i know:

•"Kitty-Kat" by Kay Lande & Noel Regney And His Orchestra (1962)
•"Kitty Kat Song" by The Troggs (1975)

And there is the "Kitty-kat" song by Beyoncé, but i'm quite sure that is not the one you are looking for

Rockyoutback02

I have found the sound of that song.Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (good sound quality!)  But I remember it was a women singing" kitty kitty" or "kitty cat".I wonder if that same song has been changed over time that they took out the voices of those men and replaced with a women singing kitty Cat in which I heard that song back in the 90s.