Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: All time best game?  (Read 17964 times)

fsjm2112

Re: All time best game?
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2013, 02:29:05 am »
I see what you mean. GTAIV was more city oriented so I see why. GTA 5 is very similar to San Andreas. Have you ever played that game?

Offline R

• Topless with bottoms
  • Hello everyone!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2013, 12:13:19 am »
Of course I played GTA: SA and I really enjoyed it. But GTA IV is just much, much better than any part before. It was a real evolution in this serie. It has unusual atmosphere, great plot and, most important - it was highly immersive.
I thought that new GTA will be common to the previous one...
Unfortunately - it will not. GTA V is probably going to be just another Saints Row...
Now I'm waiting for Watch Dogs, which is probably going to be such an awesome game.

fsjm2112

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2013, 12:22:53 am »
What do you mean by similar to Saints Row? I can kind of see where you get that but I don't think they will really go far from what GTA has been. Saints Row has always been more comedic while GTA is more serious/gangster related.

I'm not trying to be an ass but just trying to see where your coming from.

Offline oneangrydworf

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time... especially on the 3DS!

Offline R

• Topless with bottoms
  • Hello everyone!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2013, 12:56:30 am »
Well... maybe it's not good to judge games that haven't been released.

mancomb

« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2013, 03:43:44 pm »
My all time favourite game would be Half-Life 2, it was a masterpiece way ahead of it's time.  I've seen a few "top 100 best games ever" lists that have it as number 1 and I would definitely agree.  It's set the bar incredibly high for FPS games and I don't think I've ever played through a game so many times as I have Half-Life 2.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2013, 10:45:56 pm »
I had played games prior as a young lad, like Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny, and the DOOM games and several SNES games. But the game that truly made me love the medium and recognize its potential, and my favorite game of all time, is Chrono Trigger. I can't believe that in 2 years, it'll be 20 years old and it still feels timeless (not surprisingly, given the subject matter  :786). Not saying it's the best, just my favorite.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:48:29 pm by NaturalInNY »

closetnudist

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2013, 01:49:45 am »
Final Fantasy 7
Xenogears

These are the best games I have played.

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2013, 11:24:46 am »
one of the best is God of War... just Legendary

NatureForever

« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2013, 03:03:28 am »
Being the gaming guru maniac I am, I can't decide, so here's a list of games that caught my attention:
*Skyrim *Galaga *Quake 3 *Contra *Super Mario Bros *Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock *Punch-Out! *The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time *Super Smash Bros Melee }Gran Turismo 3 *Revenge of the Shinobi *Kings Bounty *Panzer Dragoon *Sonic the Hedgehog 2 ªCall of Duty World at War *Mario Kart Double Dash ªDonkey Kong Arcade *Galaga *Fire Emblem Sacred Stones ªPortal 2 ªGod of War *Saints Row the Third *Soul Calibur 2 *Diablo 2 *Final Fantasy 7 *Super Metroid *Mega Man 1-6 *Duck Hunt *Battlefield 3 *Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection ªCastlevania Symphony of the Night ªPerfect Dark *Ms. Pac Man *Super Mario 64

NatureForever

« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2013, 03:08:57 am »
I LITERALLY had 47 more games on my list of awesome games, so let's not go there. LOLZ

closetnudist

« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2013, 07:41:25 am »
Being the gaming guru maniac I am, I can't decide, so here's a list of games that caught my attention:
*Skyrim *Galaga *Quake 3 *Contra *Super Mario Bros *Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock *Punch-Out! *The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time *Super Smash Bros Melee }Gran Turismo 3 *Revenge of the Shinobi *Kings Bounty *Panzer Dragoon *Sonic the Hedgehog 2 ªCall of Duty World at War *Mario Kart Double Dash ªDonkey Kong Arcade *Galaga *Fire Emblem Sacred Stones ªPortal 2 ªGod of War *Saints Row the Third *Soul Calibur 2 *Diablo 2 *Final Fantasy 7 *Super Metroid *Mega Man 1-6 *Duck Hunt *Battlefield 3 *Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection ªCastlevania Symphony of the Night ªPerfect Dark *Ms. Pac Man *Super Mario 64

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right, B, A, SELECT, Start  :afro: :cool:

NatureForever

« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2013, 09:36:49 pm »
Is that what the Konami code is? I thought it was↑↓↑↓←→B A B A Select Start. Was I wrong?

closetnudist

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2013, 01:02:55 am »
Is that what the Konami code is? I thought it was↑↓↑↓←→B A B A Select Start. Was I wrong?

This is a rare case where in I outsmart you. LOL!

Check this one, best friend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Konami_code_games

Side comment: Oh my.. I don't know in my keyboard where to find those directional symbols unless I use MS Word.

NatureForever

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2013, 02:57:22 am »
You're right. Well played, my friend. Well played indeed.