Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Becoming a Full Member  (Read 26065 times)

escape

Becoming a Full Member
« on: December 20, 2010, 10:32:39 pm »
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this...

I have read the rules and the FAQ. I was just wondering roughly how many posts it takes to get to full member status (private messages, profile viewing, galleries etc.). I don't want to game the system and I'm not going to spam you to pimp my post count or anything, I just want to know what to expect. The rules that you have make a lot of sense - probably why this forum has such a pleasant atmosphere. I'm just hoping that it's 50s of posts rather than 100s and 100s of posts. Or weeks rather than months. It's not just the features though, it's the gesture of being granted that privilege. Please don't take this question the wrong way. This is me admiring your community and wanting to be a full part of it, not me wanting to look at your nekkid pictures, as you say elsewhere on your site, there are far easier ways.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Becoming a Full Member
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:54:52 pm »
Only time will tell!

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 12:09:04 am »
The real answer is how well we get to know you which is determined by your activity. It shouldn't take long if you feel comfortable enough to post in most discussions or threads, it's all up to you to help us get to know you better.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 12:16:02 am »
Generally, as long as the gallery is not all you want (for obvious rerasons), you might find yourself integrated sooner than you expect...
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 02:04:35 am »
The restricted access for new members is purely a safety consideration. It give us a chance to check out newbies and see what they are like, reasons for being here etc before trusting them with access to profiles and such. I hope you understand. You access will be granted as you continue on your way in the community.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 02:57:47 am »
The restricted access for new members is purely a safety consideration. It give us a chance to check out newbies and see what they are like, reasons for being here etc before trusting them with access to profiles and such. I hope you understand. You access will be granted as you continue on your way in the community.

Also, pretty much everybody tends to forget about the gallery shortly after being granted access to it. It's not very central to the board.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

escape

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 07:41:09 am »
Thanks for making the situation clearer :) It all makes a lot of sense.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 01:34:46 pm »

Also, pretty much everybody tends to forget about the gallery shortly after being granted access to it. It's not very central to the board.

Oh yeah…forgot abou those galleries. Need to add more to them!!
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

escape

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 04:45:03 pm »
Just want to make sure I'm not hallucinating... Does the blue navigation bar at the top of the page gradually grow? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't have a "Members" link before...

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 04:50:35 pm »
Just want to make sure I'm not hallucinating... Does the blue navigation bar at the top of the page gradually grow? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't have a "Members" link before...
Well that means that the members list is now open to you. Yes there are some that are hidden from the public member, and that are only needed by staff, so yes it does grow when you post more when you're a new member

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 05:43:24 am »
Newbies and posters, thankyou all very much for asking the questions, and answering them.  Thats the best way!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 08:39:19 pm »
Newbies and posters, thankyou all very much for asking the questions, and answering them.  Thats the best way!

teamwork!
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

escape

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 01:54:37 am »
Mods and admins, have you thought about moving this thread to your FAQs section? I would have thought that a lot of new members would wonder what the deal was with this.

Offline Cabding

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 06:57:23 am »
It doesn't say anything?  Thought it at least said something. I know that mods and admins probably dont want to put an exact number on the full membership bc some people might just mass post to inflate their post number and get earlier access to the bonus stuff.

Offline brumnude

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 11:57:43 pm »
i was lucky as i was referred here by another member so got quicker access. but a previous poster was right in saying you forget about the galleries soon after getting access. i had a look at all the pics and now check in a couple times a month maybe but thats about it. If i'm honest i'm fairly busy so only get time to come on the forum intermittently but i do enjoy it when I can get on