Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Becoming a Full Member  (Read 26082 times)

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Becoming a Full Member
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 04:54:59 pm »
What does your pisitin mean? I'm topfree and not sure what it means or if it can be changed.

You cannot edit that. It changes automatically as your post count increase. No need to worry about that. ;)  :9090

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 12:34:44 am »
What does your pisitin mean? I'm topfree and not sure what it means or if it can be changed.

You cannot edit that. It changes automatically as your post count increase. No need to worry about that. ;)  :9090

You can see a discussion we had about those titles here: http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,6510.0.html

tellapan

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 10:17:31 pm »
I'mtp free with 2 star, can anyone tell me what that means?

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 04:55:35 am »

I got two answers, pick the one you prefer:

1: Nothing important
2: You have more posts than someone with 1 star and less than someone with 3 stars.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 09:36:45 am »

I got two answers, pick the one you prefer:

1: Nothing important
2: You have more posts than someone with 1 star and less than someone with 3 stars.

You made me spill my coffee, Dan!   :63424
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

tellapan

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 10:07:15 pm »
Glad I amused you guys

jcs2010

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 11:21:14 am »
In adding to this question, I'd like to know is there a certain amount of time til I'm able to check out profiles in the interests of making new friends because at the moment I'm unable to access profiles as it keeps saying error

Please let me know

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 11:57:37 am »
I think we have hinted at that in the private message part of the FAQ. Some things regarding personal communication are not available upon registration. The reason is quite simple - a community about young people who want to get naked has the problem of sometimes attracting the wrong people, so you need to get established in here before the more sensitive stuff opens up. Profiles often contain a bit of contact data, so we want to get to know people before we let them read it.
Also, a community like this thrives on contributions to the public discussion, so we want our members to participate in that. We are not a social network like truenudists or skinbook, where it is all about the profiles, we are a forum community where the main focus is on the public discussion. So keep on being an active member and more parts of the forum will open up for you.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

jcs2010

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 12:21:12 pm »
Thanks for the reply

Totally understandable and logical I've had my experiences with other sites that had the wrong sort, I'll just keep on being a gracious member. Also it makes perfect sense for me because I want to get to know others in a safe environment. So thanks again :)

Offline Advent

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 10:32:46 pm »
If I could make a suggestion...

On other forums I visit, if a person doesn't have the privilege of sending PMs, they also cannot recieve them. I've already recieved a message from someone I may have actually met in real life, but I cannot reply. I spent a little while figuring that out. If I couldn't recieve them until I could send them that would make it a bit easier and I wouldn't feel bad about not replying.

Please don't take this as begging to be accepted. It's not, and I assume I'll have at least a couple week trial period.
The last three days, the rain was unstoppable. It was always cold, no sunshine.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2012, 12:31:50 am »
If I could make a suggestion...

On other forums I visit, if a person doesn't have the privilege of sending PMs, they also cannot recieve them. I've already recieved a message from someone I may have actually met in real life, but I cannot reply. I spent a little while figuring that out. If I couldn't recieve them until I could send them that would make it a bit easier and I wouldn't feel bad about not replying.

Please don't take this as begging to be accepted. It's not, and I assume I'll have at least a couple week trial period.

Great idea! And, thanks for your understanding, and positive attitude!

Offline Oliverb

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2012, 01:03:15 pm »
I think I was a full member But I was viewing the gallery then suddenly I'm not allowed ??!
Just curious really

Offline Oliverb

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2012, 01:04:51 pm »
So confused
Just curious really

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 01:07:01 pm »
So confused

It is the system, Oli.  With some board permissions, comes galleries access of course. In your case, looking back, it detected that while you had access, other then the odd welcome to newbies, there is not much going on for contributions and so, as the FAQ says (read that please on the first page), it was temporarily taken away.  Thanks for understanding.

Offline Koracks666

• Not a satanist just a lucky number ie. "666" aka "six vi 6"
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 06:40:33 am »
Ok I'm sure you have heard this before and I understand the security reasons of why you limit new members. My question is this however, if I can't view other members profiles and send and revive friend requests how am I to get to now members of the community and forums? The galleries are not really a concern for me because if I want that there are quite literally thousands of places on the net I can find them. However I have looked into nudism networking sites for a little while now and most of them want costly membership fee's which seem unreasonable, and those that dont have such a weak community base that it is hardly worth the effort of trying. I have found this community to be not only welcoming, but also friendly and attentive. Which for me is a diamond in a dung hill to be rough. So in short how does one prove them selves to the administrators more fluidly and rapidly?

"secret"
                  dieng to know
                  from sunny florida.
Koracks six vi 6