Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Becoming a Full Member  (Read 26055 times)

Offline NakedKiwi

• Nude with Towel
  • Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Becoming a Full Member
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 07:08:04 am »
I think you will find that once you have interacted with the community i.e. made a few more posts that you will be able to see profiles and make contact with people.
Happy to chat on MSN / ICQ / Skype / email
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 211

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 08:49:46 am »
Koracks666 it seems you have a wrong view of what we are about. This is not a hook-up site where you troll profiles, set up dates with each other and spend all your time in the gallery like other sites.

When we say to get into the community, we simply mean join in with topics and discussions in the forum. Start topics and have fun. If there are members you seem to have a connection with and think they could be good friends with you, then by all means (when you are able to see profiles) you are welcome to ask them to chat with with you via pm's and outside chat rooms. If they also are happy to, great. If they are not interested then leave them be. That is how we get to know you.

It is not all about the number of posts, but the quality of them as well. If we feel members are making posts purely to increase their count, we can and do take action to counter that method.

Likewise if one of our other members makes you feel uncomfortable via unwelcome messages or comments, please let us know and we will deal with it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 08:53:15 am by Toddo »

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 10:00:21 am »
Indeed, what Toddo said. This community is not a social networking site like Truenudists or Skinbook (or sites like Myspace and Facebook in the textile world), it is, first of all, a forum. Public discussion is the primary form of interaction here.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Brendarella

• -= Brendarella =-
  • Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ask me anything.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Brendarella
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2017, 09:19:45 am »
I didn't realist there were different levels of membership. Has this changed since this discussion started?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:22:19 am by Brendarella »

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2017, 11:36:34 am »
I didn't realist there were different levels of membership. Has this changed since this discussion started?

No, not really.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/