Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Becoming a Full Member  (Read 26064 times)

jlaidler

Re: Becoming a Full Member
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 06:50:58 am »
I'd be the same, have one big splurge of sorts as far as looking in goes, then I'd settle down and maybe check out what's new now and then, but I'm in this to get connected and stay that way.  Though I did recently did the whole nearly spam posting thing, though it wasn't to boost my numbers, I just wanted to make sure the minor issue I had with my membership was more likely to bee seen by someone who could fix it.  I actually don't spam post to boost my numbers and skip to the good stuff, my brain just forgets to slow down, stop rambling, and not post so bloody much silliness.  I'm also taking a few decent nude pics of myself and posting them here, but dash nervous.  I don't have the best self body image.

jlaidler

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 01:18:59 am »
Hey I was just wondering where I stand with everyone right now.  I'm sure I've gotten over my initial craziness, and now I see that if I post something in ONE place it will be seen.  I'm sorry for being so annoying before, I have my bearings now so it won't be a problem anymore.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 01:35:38 am »
You'll get there if you just let it happen naturally.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.

jlaidler

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 01:37:17 am »
Thanks Bobbert, was a bit worried I'd damaged things with my erratic behaveiour.

jlaidler

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 01:59:43 am »
I noticed my status has been changed to king of the trash can.  Am I in trouble?  I've been really trying to be good.  I thought I had been.  I'm still trying.  I'm always trying to be better.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 08:07:07 am »
I noticed my status has been changed to king of the trash can.  Am I in trouble?  I've been really trying to be good.  I thought I had been.  I'm still trying.  I'm always trying to be better.
Your posts are gathering so much moderator attention that the trash can is basically full of your posts. It does not mean that you are about to enter the can yourself, though I would suggest that, before posting, you take a few seconds to think about whether people would like to read it.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

jlaidler

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 08:35:20 am »
Oh, didn't think or know it was still so bad.  Though, a public icon saying king of the trash bin?  Really guys?  I'm the first to say I should and am trying to be better, and I really am, but this seems a little cruel in a public way, don't you think?  Sure I'm glad to still be here, though I don't think public humiliation is an effective way of improving someone's behaveiour.  Seems more apt to cause a little retreating into one's self.  Just my own two cents.  And yes, I'm the last person to talk about other people's attitudes, but who really deserves a public title such as this?  Do nice people do this? :324

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 02:31:14 pm »
The public label has been removed for now. Please refrain from making too many trashcan-worthy posts in the future, though.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

jlaidler

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 12:36:13 am »
Thanks a lot, and I promise to do my absolute best and not let you down.  I don't want to seem like I'm pushing my luck here, and though I'm understandably still not allowed PMs at this time, would it be alright if I had access to the galleries?  Of course I don't plan to spend a lot of time in there, just would be nice to be able to go in now and then and see the difference between other "naturism/nudism" pictures I've seen and more of the positive stuff.  As I've mentioned before it's not the most important thing in the world to me, so it won't be the end of the world if you guys don't think I'm quite ready yet.  Cheers everyone, James.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:42:22 am by jlaidler »

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 08:35:40 am »
Thanks a lot, and I promise to do my absolute best and not let you down.  I don't want to seem like I'm pushing my luck here, and though I'm understandably still not allowed PMs at this time, would it be alright if I had access to the galleries?  Of course I don't plan to spend a lot of time in there, just would be nice to be able to go in now and then and see the difference between other "naturism/nudism" pictures I've seen and more of the positive stuff.  As I've mentioned before it's not the most important thing in the world to me, so it won't be the end of the world if you guys don't think I'm quite ready yet.  Cheers everyone, James.

I must remind you that gallery access and PM's are privileges and not a right, so begging won't get you there.
Just enjoy your time here, discuss on the boards, and have fun. When you will be on the right path the doors will open in front of you.  :34567

Or, as Bobbert already told you:
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.

jlaidler

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 09:33:58 am »
Sounds fair enough, but I would like to point out I wasn't begging, just merely respectfully asking.  It doesn't much matter to me if or when I gain such access, I was merely asking if the option was available, which you've already answered.  Please do not misunderstand the intent of my questions.  You've answered me and I'm leaving it alone.

Offline bluetrain

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 01:44:52 pm »
a public "king of the trashbin" label seems to me a very unpolite thing to do  :0988. Guess I'd just sign off if that was ever ascribed unto me. Nice of you to have stayed, jlaidler :)
"Too many young folk have addition to superficial things and not enough conviction for substantial things like justice, truth and love."
- Cornel West

jlaidler

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 06:45:00 pm »
Thank you for that Bluetrain.  I appreciate your support, I shall always wear it.  Ha ha, Goon Show joke there.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 07:19:58 pm »
As you correctly pointed out, we are keeping an eye on how ready you are. While the point when you will be given various privileges is ultimately up to us - it is up to you, too. Be a positive contributor and you will be integrated into our community including access to things you cannot see yet, demonstrate an inability to adapt to the community and things will go the other way. I urge you to keep both options in mind, and maybe one day you will be treated like a regular member with a tenure like yours. Please also keep in mind that with the negative attention you have attracted already, we will be less lenient than with other members, so please stay out of trouble in the future. You will not get off with a silly title next time.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 03:53:46 pm »
As you correctly pointed out, we are keeping an eye on how ready you are. While the point when you will be given various privileges is ultimately up to us - it is up to you, too. Be a positive contributor and you will be integrated into our community including access to things you cannot see yet, demonstrate an inability to adapt to the community and things will go the other way. I urge you to keep both options in mind, and maybe one day you will be treated like a regular member with a tenure like yours. Please also keep in mind that with the negative attention you have attracted already, we will be less lenient than with other members, so please stay out of trouble in the future. You will not get off with a silly title next time.

And as I pointed out earlier, most people check the gallery once and then forget it exists.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)