Naturist Resources > Magazines

Mags and stuff...

(1/3) > >>

Riot.EXE:
So, I just got home from one of my local Borders and it turns out that they carry "Naturally Magazine"...aren't those supposed to be hard to find?

dibbadong:
I've seen them at the Borders I go to.  Unfortunately, it's in the Men's Interest section, which I think is misnamed and paints nudism in a bad light.  It's up there next to Playboy, Maxim, FHM, and Hustler.  Also, are the tattoo and cannabis mags, which should go to the art and home/gardening sections, respectively. 

And why on God's green earth is Playgirl in Men's Interest?  :324 Unless you consider the gay men that might want that magazine.

Stuart:

--- Quote from: dibbadong on January 17, 2011, 10:04:30 pm ---And why on God's green earth is Playgirl in Men's Interest?  :324 Unless you consider the gay men that might want that magazine.

--- End quote ---

They might be its biggest buyer.

Dario Western:
Why not complain to the management about that? 

Dan:

--- Quote from: Stuart on January 17, 2011, 10:15:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: dibbadong on January 17, 2011, 10:04:30 pm ---And why on God's green earth is Playgirl in Men's Interest?  :324 Unless you consider the gay men that might want that magazine.

--- End quote ---

They might be its biggest buyer.

--- End quote ---

If I remember correctly, they make 85% of the readership. Playgirl didn't acknowledge this for very long which led to poor sales.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version