Naturist Resources > Magazines

Mags and stuff...

<< < (2/3) > >>

genxnaturist:
Nice that boarders has such.  Though why does boarders only have Adult Mens interest section, why isnt there Adult Womens interest area too.

Riot.EXE:

--- Quote from: dibbadong on January 17, 2011, 10:04:30 pm ---I've seen them at the Borders I go to.  Unfortunately, it's in the Men's Interest section, which I think is misnamed and paints nudism in a bad light.  It's up there next to Playboy, Maxim, FHM, and Hustler.  Also, are the tattoo and cannabis mags, which should go to the art and home/gardening sections, respectively.  

--- End quote ---

They're clearly doing it wrong...I saw it in the Lifestyle section.

--- Quote from: genxnaturist on January 18, 2011, 05:47:36 am ---Nice that borders has such.  Though why does borders only have Adult Mens interest section, why isnt there Adult Womens interest area too.

--- End quote ---

They do, only 1 - it's just called "Womens interest" and 2 - it contains magazines about housekeeping and homemaking and knitting and other INSANELY Stereotypical shit like that...(as well as Cosmopolitan and the like)

rarivera:
And why on God's green earth is Playgirl in Men's Interest?  :324 Unless you consider the gay men that might want that magazine.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA! :909 That was too funny. With that said they are doing things wrong. This is why the general public relates nudism with sex. Bastards!

NaturalInNY:

--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on January 18, 2011, 06:29:47 am ---
--- Quote from: dibbadong on January 17, 2011, 10:04:30 pm ---I've seen them at the Borders I go to.  Unfortunately, it's in the Men's Interest section, which I think is misnamed and paints nudism in a bad light.  It's up there next to Playboy, Maxim, FHM, and Hustler.  Also, are the tattoo and cannabis mags, which should go to the art and home/gardening sections, respectively.  

--- End quote ---

They're clearly doing it wrong...I saw it in the Lifestyle section.

--- Quote from: genxnaturist on January 18, 2011, 05:47:36 am ---Nice that borders has such.  Though why does borders only have Adult Mens interest section, why isnt there Adult Womens interest area too.

--- End quote ---

They do, only 1 - it's just called "Womens interest" and 2 - it contains magazines about housekeeping and homemaking and knitting and other INSANELY Stereotypical shit like that...(as well as Cosmopolitan and the like)

--- End quote ---
Pretty much. Hell, I know there's plenty of women that enjoy reading Playboy for the articles. Why bother with the labels? It's not like it's hard finding what you're looking for in the magazine rack. And it's totally wrong to package Naturist magazines next to the erotica, and the only reason for it is because they are concerned someone will complain because it contains nudity. Well, you can find more sexually charged nudity in the books located in the relationships and self help sections.

Dan:

--- Quote from: NaturalInNY on February 15, 2011, 02:10:51 am ---Pretty much. Hell, I know there's plenty of women that enjoy reading Playboy for the articles.
--- End quote ---

Is anyone reading it for the ads? Because there are more of them than there are pictures or articles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version