Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Particular New Years song?  (Read 1174 times)

jedinudist

Particular New Years song?
« on: December 27, 2010, 08:27:54 pm »
We all have songs that are near and dear to our hearts, but do you have a particular song or songs that you play on New Years?

The first song I listen to after midnight and the 'changing of the year' is always Imagine by John Lennon. The simplicity and power of that song never ceases to move me. It's poetry is as applicable today as the day it was written, and it is always my prayer for the coming year that we will finally start to realize that regardless of our religion, race, national origin, creed, orientation, or class, we are all on this tiny, fragile little pebble drifting through space together. We are all human beings. We are all in the same family.

If you have a song or songs that you traditionally greet the new year with, what are they? Why do you choose them?

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
Re: Particular New Years song?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 09:26:38 pm »
auld lang sine of course. did i spell that right?
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!