Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Lady Gaga - Born this Way  (Read 16011 times)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Lady Gaga - Born this Way
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 05:27:11 pm »
Piers Morgan: `Lady Gaga up for naked interview`

Piers Morgan has claimed that Lady Gaga has agreed to come on his show naked.

The 45-year-old former newspaper editor, who has publically banned Madonna, Heather Mills and Jeremy Clarkson from Tonight With Piers Morgan, told The Mirror that the eccentric singer has agreed to be interviewed in her birthday suit.

'Now that we have Lady Gaga, we don't need Madonna,' he said. 'She's better looking, more talented. I want to do an interview with her where she's stark naked. I think she's up for it. We have broached it formally with her.

'Now that would be dangerous. You'd obviously have to blank out the key areas but it would be great TV.'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1623611.php/Piers-Morgan-Lady-Gaga-up-for-naked-interview
A nova geração.

escape

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 04:16:57 pm »

The 45-year-old former newspaper editor, who has publically banned Madonna, Heather Mills and Jeremy Clarkson from Tonight With Piers Morgan, told The Mirror that the eccentric singer has agreed to be interviewed in her birthday suit.

'Now that we have Lady Gaga, we don't need Madonna,' he said. 'She's better looking, more talented. I want to do an interview with her where she's stark naked. I think she's up for it. We have broached it formally with her.

'Now that would be dangerous. You'd obviously have to blank out the key areas but it would be great TV.'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1623611.php/Piers-Morgan-Lady-Gaga-up-for-naked-interview

I hope they release an uncensored version of the interview if they do it. Otherwise it hardly counts...

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 05:56:40 pm »

I hope they release an uncensored version of the interview if they do it. Otherwise it hardly counts...
I wonder would they actually show this on British TV. Obvioulsy it would most likely be blurred out, but it might ave to be on very late at night to please the tv producers

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 10:42:59 pm »
I wonder would they actually show this on British TV. Obvioulsy it would most likely be blurred out, but it might ave to be on very late at night to please the tv producers

Hopefully not. Piers Morgan is enough of a twat without giving him all the hype it would inevitably generate here, in whatever format it was shown.
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 03:33:51 pm »
I doubt very much that she tweeted or posted anything at all.  Most likely some underpaid minion did it under orders from her agent or producer.

I'm sorry, but only a experienced little monster can be really sure that Gaga does all the twitting by herself. I can assure you that. Gaga is not like other popstars. Yes, it sounds cliché, but I do really have an argument about that. I can't post it all here and now, but, in a nutshell, Gaga embraced the love for the difference as her artistic leitmotif. And, my friends, this is not advertisement or just for the bucks. This is art. The only difference is that Gaga chose the pop world to do her art. But this doesn't make her any less artistic. She is graduated from music school and composes all lyrics and scores. I could spend hours discussing some of her lyrics, but I guess that might bore you.

And, as probably you have noticed, I'm a big fan of hers  :rolleyes:

I'm not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, but I do like what she does and what she stands for. As I once pointed out to someone, she plays the media like we play her songs! Just about everything she does, she does with a message. Unfortunately, that usually goes over most people's heads (not to put anybody down or anything).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:36:15 pm by crasher35 »

Offline hjmartin

• Nude without Towel
  • No costume. No disguise. Just me.
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 03:43:54 pm »
The fact that she's comfortable with nudity is one of the few things about her that doesn't repulse me.
-Haley

Offline Jann

• Free Range Naturist
  • Female Chat
  • Nude without Towel
  • I am nothing if not myself
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 01:13:20 pm »
I'm sorry, but only a experienced little monster can be really sure that Gaga does all the twitting by herself. . . .

:56789

I consider myself to be a dab hand with the old mother tongue, but I have tried to parse this sentence several ways in order to discover your meaning and I confess I have no firm idea of what you meant to say.  Could you give it another try?

Thanks so much.

:65
Millions of years of evolution have combined to produce me. 
I'm rather hoping that I don't bugger it up in one lifetime.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 02:58:30 pm »
'Little monsters' is how Gaga refers to her fans.
A nova geração.

Offline Jann

• Free Range Naturist
  • Female Chat
  • Nude without Towel
  • I am nothing if not myself
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »

Oh . . . thank you . . . now it is entirely clear.  How ironic though, that she should refer to her fans in the same manner as I think of her.
Millions of years of evolution have combined to produce me. 
I'm rather hoping that I don't bugger it up in one lifetime.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 04:10:12 am »

Oh . . . thank you . . . now it is entirely clear.  How ironic though, that she should refer to her fans in the same manner as I think of her.

It's based on the title of her album (The Fame Monster).
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 03:24:47 pm »
Yeah... a lot of artists do that. I know Mariah Carey refers to her fans as "lambs." You know, not that it's demeaning or anything  :rolleyes:

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 04:01:20 pm »
Yeah... a lot of artists do that. I know Mariah Carey refers to her fans as "lambs." You know, not that it's demeaning or anything  :rolleyes:

Interesting since the sheep terminology is associated to Christianity (lamb, flock, shepherd...).

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 04:16:05 pm »
Sipknot refers to their fans as maggots:

:345678
A nova geração.

Stuart

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2011, 06:51:55 pm »

Interesting since the sheep terminology is associated to Christianity (lamb, flock, shepherd...).

Lambs are also very tasty

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:59 pm »
Lambs are also very tasty

Suddenly, Jesus asking people to eat his body makes a lot of sense!