Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Lady Gaga - Born this Way  (Read 16018 times)

mpcc88

Re: Lady Gaga - Born this Way
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011, 11:22:20 pm »
Looking forward to Gaga's second album, just hoping that the two singles that have already been taking from it aren't the only two decent ones.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2011, 01:44:43 pm »
A nova geração.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2011, 07:54:47 pm »
New single:

A nova geração.

Offline bunnyema

• Nude without Towel
  • Kyrija
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 08:44:40 am »
I like bouth singles..
I will show you madness.. and bunnies.. it is the same thing..

mpcc88

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 08:57:49 pm »
That new one's pretty good too

Offline Luke M

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2011, 08:02:30 pm »
Anyone check out her concert on HBO? It was fantastic. She talked openly about growing up in NYC and always wanting to play at Madison Square Garden. She sang a lot of great songs and had some cool props and sets. It really boosted my opinion of her. I think she's going to be around for a long time.

Stuart

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011, 12:02:53 pm »
Anyone check out her concert on HBO? It was fantastic. She talked openly about growing up in NYC and always wanting to play at Madison Square Garden. She sang a lot of great songs and had some cool props and sets. It really boosted my opinion of her. I think she's going to be around for a long time.

No, but I'm going to try and track down a copy of it!

I've just become a huge fan of her's, I think she might just be the best thing in music in years, a genuine and original talent.

Karla

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011, 12:27:45 pm »
Ah, so now I've found out why we have Lady Gaga's music playing in the house all the time!

Although I can appreciate the originality and the tunes, I do find it a bit repetitive and I've never been a fan of electro-pop.

Ash8

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011, 12:44:24 pm »
i just hate her

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011, 12:57:30 pm »
I prefer these Yu-Gi-Oh parodies of Lady Gaga songs.

I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Stuart

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011, 01:01:12 pm »
i just hate her

Hate is a strong word. What's she done to inspire hate in you?

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2011, 01:02:47 pm »
i just hate her

I dont really like her music but I respect her for what she has achieved, and I respect her being different.  Its very harsh to say you hate her especially as I assume you dont know her personally
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Karla

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011, 01:15:24 pm »
I'm beginning to realise that some people use the word "hate" in a casual way whereas others understand it quite literally. It depends on the context and it shouldn't always be understood literally. When I say I hate London, I mean that I really dislike being there. I don't actually hate it with a seething desire to wipe it from the face of the earth and all who live there. My grandmother said she hated Brighton and called it a "den of inequity" (which I reckon is something good about it). But it didn't stop her from travelling through it. If someone says that they hate Lady Gaga then they probably mean that they really dislike her music or videos when they come across them.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2011, 01:21:38 pm »
I'm beginning to realise that some people use the word "hate" in a casual way whereas others understand it quite literally. It depends on the context and it shouldn't always be understood literally. When I say I hate London, I mean that I really dislike being there. I don't actually hate it with a seething desire to wipe it from the face of the earth and all who live there. My grandmother said she hated Brighton and called it a "den of inequity" (which I reckon is something good about it). But it didn't stop her from travelling through it. If someone says that they hate Lady Gaga then they probably mean that they really dislike her music or videos when they come across them.

Yes!  Someone who has this feeling too! 

I fight not to use the term 'hate' myself and with friends who I know will not be offended by correction or challenge on things like this, always try to say, you don't hate. Hate is evil.  You might loathe, despise, abhor, dislike intensely but hate?  No, use that word sparingly.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2011, 02:13:40 pm »
Lady Gaga practically naked as she picks up US Fashion Icon award

Gaga, not one to shy away from shocking style, was dressed for the awards bash in a bondage-style dress which she 'accidentally slipped out of' - conveniently in front of the world's press.

Her nipples were on full display as she posed for pictures on the red carpet, in a black dress that featured metal studs where her breasts should have been.

The 'wardrobe malfunction' was clearly not another press stunt from the global singing superstar, who has previously worn a meat dress, appeared in a condom outfit and even emerged from a giant egg.

With aqua coloured hair, Gaga was pictured accepting her award on stage where she made sure to show off the rest of her ensemble, including mega high heels and metal spikes emerging from her behind.

The singer picked up the 2011 Fashion Icon award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America last night for being a 'fashion revolutionary'.

Gaga thanked the audience gathered in New York for the gong saying: 'All of you made me feel like a star before I was.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/865540-lady-gaga-practically-naked-as-she-picks-up-us-fashion-icon-award#ixzz1Oh4btINL
A nova geração.