Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked Munros  (Read 103038 times)

Stuart

Naked Munros
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:05:07 am »
I've written an article for the DOMAI website that has been published today, telling the story of the rise and fall of the Naked Munros website. If you're interested, its here:

http://domai.com/news/2009/06june-19/index.html

Offline Danee

• Retired Staff
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Naked Munros on DOMAI
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:54:46 am »
Stuart, there is no-one on here who knows your experience, joy and heart ache more then I and I thankyou oh so much for providing this link.  You both are an example of what Free Range Naturism is and we are extremely blessed by having you both as members here. I regard you as cornerstones of this site. 

Thank-you again.

-Danee
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Stuart

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 12:08:07 pm »
Awww, thanks for the kind words.  :45

Other than that article for DOMAI, this is probably the only place online we'll have any kind of presence for the immediate future, so its good to hear such nice things said about us! We miss all the positive comments we used to get

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 03:19:54 pm »
It was such a beautiful website. I miss seeing it. Please continue to post here and share your experiences.

Joey

Offline Danee

• Retired Staff
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 08:24:48 pm »
It was such a beautiful website. I miss seeing it. Please continue to post here and share your experiences.

Joey

I am thinking....humm.....naw, he would stop posting in all the other topics if we gave them their own section but then again.....they ARE legends and they DO belong to us (Karla, you got the check, yes?) and well, its up to them!   :786

Stuart

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:35 pm »

Joey

I am thinking....humm.....naw, he would stop posting in all the other topics if we gave them their own section but then again.....they ARE legends and they DO belong to us (Karla, you got the check, yes?) and well, its up to them!   :786

We are wild spirits! We are untamed nymphs of the mountains! You cannot contain us in one section! We shall scatter our musings across the boards, appearing and re-appearing like the little elven folk that we are.

Be honest, is this just an attempt to contain my limericks? Hmmmm....there's a thought, its been a while since I did one of them.

Offline Danee

• Retired Staff
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 09:07:13 pm »

Joey

We are wild spirits! We are untamed nymphs of the mountains! You cannot contain us in one section! We shall scatter our musings across the boards, appearing and re-appearing like the little elven folk that we are.

Be honest, is this just an attempt to contain my limericks? Hmmmm....there's a thought, its been a while since I did one of them.

Noooooooo!   That would be my concern!!  That you would tidy you your little domain. Paint it, and make yourselves at home and then, not post in each and every board on here! 

Stuart

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 09:58:20 pm »
Noooooooo!   That would be my concern!!  That you would tidy you your little domain. Paint it, and make yourselves at home and then, not post in each and every board on here! 

You must be resigned to your fate
My limericks will always escape
But a thread we could fill
Of our trips to the hill
In this summer there'll be quite a spate!

Karla

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 10:31:45 pm »
You must be resigned to your fate
My limericks will always escape
But a thread we could fill
Of our trips to the hill
In this summer there'll be quite a spate!

Tonight I'll get a rolled up newspaper
And expertly use it like a rapier
STOP POSTING THOSE DAMN LIMERICKS EVERYWHERE!!!!
JUST LET IT GO!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!
Sorry just had to get it out my system ...

Stuart

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 10:34:50 pm »
Tonight I'll get a rolled up newspaper
And expertly use it like a rapier
STOP POSTING THOSE DAMN LIMERICKS EVERYWHERE!!!!
JUST LET IT GO!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!
Sorry just had to get it out my system ...

Somebody here needs a cuddle
Some smooches and a lovely warm snuggle
You'll get some tonight
But you've written some shite
Cos your rhyming all seems in a muddle
 :3456

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 12:09:54 am »
 :909 :909 :909 :909 :909 you guys are brilliant!!!

Stuart

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 11:56:59 am »
Noooooooo!   That would be my concern!!  That you would tidy you your little domain. Paint it, and make yourselves at home and then, not post in each and every board on here!  

The problem with encouraging us to post is the utter nonsense we'll produce. Take this weekend for example. When we left our house, the weather was lovely, but as time went on, things didn't really improve. Rather than let common sense, experience or any sense of reality guide us, we just decided to go climbing anyway. Half way up we were in the clouds and surrounded by featureless terrain. All we could do was follow the map and keep heading up. Careful compass work brought us to the summit in freezing wind & rain. It was only when we got home and checked other peoples summit pictures that we could be sure we actually made it to the summit, as visibility was only about 10 metres. Coming down was even more fun, checking the compass every few steps to make sure we weren't coming down the wrong side of the ridge & leaving us miles from our car. What a wonderful way to spend 7 hours!

Why the hell didn't we just go skinny dipping in the rivers at sea level?!? It was a nice day down there.  :56789

But I jest, even in these conditions I love my mountains!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 06:51:16 pm by Stuart »

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 12:52:26 pm »
Damn that looks cold! You guys are crazy and we love you for it. Thanks for that report.  :123456

Stuart

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 01:47:59 pm »
Damn that looks cold! You guys are crazy and we love you for it. Thanks for that report.  :123456

It doesn't look cold enough!  :345678

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 08:57:09 am »

It doesn't look cold enough!  :345678

Well yeah it's missing snow and stuff but still.....Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!