Naturist Resources > Naturist Arts, Literature, Movies, Photography and related Sub-boards

Naked Munros

(1/41) > >>

Stuart:
I've written an article for the DOMAI website that has been published today, telling the story of the rise and fall of the Naked Munros website. If you're interested, its here:

http://domai.com/news/2009/06june-19/index.html

Danee:
Stuart, there is no-one on here who knows your experience, joy and heart ache more then I and I thankyou oh so much for providing this link.  You both are an example of what Free Range Naturism is and we are extremely blessed by having you both as members here. I regard you as cornerstones of this site. 

Thank-you again.

-Danee

Stuart:
Awww, thanks for the kind words.  :45

Other than that article for DOMAI, this is probably the only place online we'll have any kind of presence for the immediate future, so its good to hear such nice things said about us! We miss all the positive comments we used to get

joeyn:
It was such a beautiful website. I miss seeing it. Please continue to post here and share your experiences.

Joey

Danee:

--- Quote from: joeyn on June 19, 2009, 03:19:54 pm ---It was such a beautiful website. I miss seeing it. Please continue to post here and share your experiences.

Joey

--- End quote ---

I am thinking....humm.....naw, he would stop posting in all the other topics if we gave them their own section but then again.....they ARE legends and they DO belong to us (Karla, you got the check, yes?) and well, its up to them!   :786

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version