Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Lone Star Resort - Navasota, TX  (Read 2532 times)

chris

Lone Star Resort - Navasota, TX
« on: June 22, 2009, 11:36:00 pm »
I went to Lone Star Resort today in Navasota, TX. I've been going there since my "first time" in 2005 and I have always enjoyed going there since. Today it was hot as hell which is a given for the summer here in south Texas. Despite the heat there were a handful of people there which was a bit surprising for a Monday. I (dare I say of course?) was the only one there under 40 but the people were friendly and one of them remembered me from visiting there a few months ago. Anyways, I had a good time out there, I just love the freedom of getting to spend an afternoon, swimming, relaxing by the pool and taking a stroll around the property naked. It's a nice place, well kept and everything but they don't have a clubhouse so the only available A/C is in the restrooms. The lawn is well taken care of and the restrooms, complete with showers are immaculate! If you're into a more low key place go there. They do have things going on on the weekends and they'll be taking part in AANR's attempt to break the most people skinny dipping at one time world record. If you're looking for a place that's more upscale go else where. If time & money where no object I'd be at Cypress Cove (Somewhere in Pasco County, FLA) or Olive Dell (somewhere in CA).

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Lone Star Resort - Navasota, TX
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:55:43 am »
Thanks for the update. I need to go back there.

Joey