Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: SUPERBOWL XLV  (Read 3465 times)

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
SUPERBOWL XLV
« on: February 06, 2011, 02:19:11 pm »
Who do you think will win this year's Superbowl that is happening tonight 6:30 EST?

Aaron Rodgers' Packers
or
Ben Roethlisberger's Steelers?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:23:37 pm by RD »

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
Re: SUPERBOWL XLV
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 02:44:19 pm »
i dont rele care tbh.... just wanna see a great match!!!
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Offline Topher

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 02:49:23 pm »
Packers! Go, pack! Go!

My pick doesn't mean much though since I'm on a three year losing streak with Super Bowls.  :rolleyes:
-Aaron

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 03:34:00 am »
 :3456 the Packers held out!

And I actually think it was an a amazing halftime show :322
 :345678

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 03:54:09 am »
WORST HALFTIME SHOW EVER

Yeah, I'm with you. That was pitiful.

Poor Slash, I truely feel sorry for him. Fergie did a great job of ruining a great song. Again, poor Slash.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline Topher

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 04:18:56 am »
I usually don't follow musical performances during the Super Bowl, and after listening to Christina Aguilera botch the lyrics of the National Anthem I was sorry that I did during this one. I'm sure that most of the forum members here wouldn't care, but it really bothered me.  :rolleyes:

I didn't much enjoy the halftime show either (at least the parts I listened to), but I don't like auto-tuned music in the first place, so I chalk that up to personal preference. My sister, for example, thought that the halftime show was good.

But now on to the part of the Super Bowl that actually mattered... My Packers won!!! Overall, I thought it was a solid game. What really did the Steelers in were the turnovers. The Packers converted on every one of those. 
-Aaron

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 04:33:32 am »
Woo hoo I won $150

grapesmugg_3

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 06:15:45 am »
I enjoyed the superbowl and the half time show but I do agree it wasnt top notch. I was cheering for the Packers because Jordy Nelson is from my home state and was a walk-on at the local university. I thought that was cool.

genxnaturist

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 07:22:41 am »
I have question for all the international people on this forum.  Superbowl is biggest single sporting event for USA, but how does everyone else in world view it given its championship for an american sport?

As far as halftime show. I didnt care to much of it.  It didnt show to much actual music ability.  Because of the Electronic elements, just about anyone could have song and came out with simular sound.

As far as National Anthem, bummer she messed up line.  Many americans probably wouldnt be to happy with that.  Did you know tune was set to irish drinking song.  I think by tradition if you could sing it, you could have another drink.

Lisa2408

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 12:48:48 pm »
OMG.... The National Anthem was done by Christina Aguilera, and it was horrible. She was disrespectful of your country's heritage. Whoever thought that was a good idea was disrespectful, also.... thats Horror to all fans of Sports.

I saw in German TV some parts of the Game but not the whole Game. Sportmoderators in Germany said, that it was a big good game, but there would be better shows in the halftimes before.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 12:51:34 pm by Lisa2408 »

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 02:28:59 pm »
OMG.... The National Anthem was done by Christina Aguilera, and it was horrible. She was disrespectful of your country's heritage. Whoever thought that was a good idea was disrespectful, also.... thats Horror to all fans of Sports.

I saw in German TV some parts of the Game but not the whole Game. Sportmoderators in Germany said, that it was a big good game, but there would be better shows in the halftimes before.

I'm with you, Lissy. I have never been a fan of hers but that was simply ridiculous.  It's not the first time it has happened but that was horrible.  It is called preparation and it is called practice. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Jann

• Free Range Naturist
  • Female Chat
  • Nude without Towel
  • I am nothing if not myself
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 03:37:53 pm »

I'm with you, Lissy. I have never been a fan of hers but that was simply ridiculous.  It's not the first time it has happened but that was horrible.  It is called preparation and it is called practice. 

I watched the entire Super Bowl in a house full of Oakland Raiders fans so the outcome wasn't critical.  The halftime show was expected to be so bad that it was not watched at all, the time allotted being better spent with the distribution of snacks.  But the singing of the US national anthem is a feature much watched and always commented upon in the BF's house.  Apparently the Aguilera fiasco is just the latest among many that have caused the BF to rant about the blatant lack of respect of some musical artiste screeching their way through a song that should be sung with patriotic fervour, not with artistic stylings.
Millions of years of evolution have combined to produce me. 
I'm rather hoping that I don't bugger it up in one lifetime.

osirus_4

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 05:45:27 pm »
The half time show was irrelevant and tame but not horrible by any means.

I will go on record as a big Steelers fan and say that it was a good game. Turnovers killed us and the better team lost but that is part of life.

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 06:26:42 pm »
I have question for all the international people on this forum.  Superbowl is biggest single sporting event for USA, but how does everyone else in world view it given its championship for an american sport?

I like the sporting element. It's a shame that it's so hideously commercial both before, after and during the game. It's also far too stop-start as a sport for me.
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 06:32:02 pm »
I've watched the game tonight (partially) I have to admit, without knowing the rules. Sure, when they play it's lots of excitement, but like Alex said before, they stop quite alot - and I did not know why so, uhmm...

At least some one explained me the rules halfway! I liked it! And Xtina was great!
"They found out my degree was less than legitimate"
"I thought you had a bachelor from Columbia?"
"Yeah, so now I need one from America"