Naturist Resources > North America

How Green Is a Nudist Vacation?

<< < (2/2)

kb2001:
I'm not really buying it. I still wear clothes when I run or go outside. My running shorts still have to be washed pretty much every time I use them. We have towels and sheets on most of the furniture and my mom washes them a lot. When I sleep naked all my sweat and other stuff goes on the sheets so I wash them more. I usually take more showers too. When I'm nude for the whole day I like to be especially clean so 3 showers is pretty normal.

robbington:

--- Quote from: kb2001 on July 23, 2017, 04:21:30 pm ---I'm not really buying it. I still wear clothes when I run or go outside. My running shorts still have to be washed pretty much every time I use them. We have towels and sheets on most of the furniture and my mom washes them a lot. When I sleep naked all my sweat and other stuff goes on the sheets so I wash them more. I usually take more showers too. When I'm nude for the whole day I like to be especially clean so 3 showers is pretty normal.

--- End quote ---

3 showers A DAY? That's a bit excessive in my opinion, but it's your life.

kb2001:
In the summer it's pretty standard for me. I've been running with a friend at 6:00 and we both have to take a shower after that. That's when I mostly scrub and get clean. We're starting football now so we have 2 workouts a day. Before I go to bed I rinse off too. That's summer anyway. Winter is a lot less.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version