Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: D&D  (Read 10533 times)

Offline Dogoegma

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
Re: D&D
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2021, 05:21:40 am »
I’m currently playing it right now with friends. We are currently playing a ice campaign and so far it’s great. I probably can join another depending on which days. I’m free Monday and Wednesday but I have my other campaign on Monday. Though I can work things out in need be.

Is it the ice wind dale canpaign?
Yes it is and we are some what running away from the ice maiden.

Nice

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2021, 09:57:58 pm »
I've been playing Table Top Role Playing games like Dungeons & Dragons, and Pathfinder for most of the time I've been in college. I've thoroughly enjoyed it even with some of the groups I didn't like playing with. I've been both a DM and a Player in multiple campaigns. There's just really nothing quite like it.
I've really thought once or twice about trying to run an online game of DnD specifically for nudists to play in (and maybe make it into a podcast if I could get the player's permission), but I really just haven't had the time to dedicate to it unfortunately.

Offline Dogoegma

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2021, 02:05:10 am »
I've been playing Table Top Role Playing games like Dungeons & Dragons, and Pathfinder for most of the time I've been in college. I've thoroughly enjoyed it even with some of the groups I didn't like playing with. I've been both a DM and a Player in multiple campaigns. There's just really nothing quite like it.
I've really thought once or twice about trying to run an online game of DnD specifically for nudists to play in (and maybe make it into a podcast if I could get the player's permission), but I really just haven't had the time to dedicate to it unfortunately.

I know what you mean.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2021, 04:54:09 am »
I haven't gotten to play yet myself but I absolutely adore world building and think the game looks fantastic. I made a character sheet on dnd beyond and fully intend to start playing the game. I've heard a lot of good stories and a lot of bad ones but that's just the testament of a good creative medium.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

A_Realbro

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2021, 08:01:12 pm »
ive always been interested in it but i don’t know where to even start with it XD

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2021, 09:58:14 pm »
ive always been interested in it but i don’t know where to even start with it XD
If you ever have questions you can ask me. I've played a bit and do a ton of research.
I cast destroy pants at third level.