Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: nude Hiking  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Darek

• :)
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
nude Hiking
« on: February 10, 2011, 09:01:04 pm »
Anybody like nude hicking?

When Is hot I sometimes like go to the forest and walk naked, like to be around nature...
I am strange? or more of us like to do that?
Summer and good beer :)

escape

Re: nude Hiking
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:34:03 pm »
Is there anywhere you can do this legally? In Europe that is.

Offline Darek

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 09:55:11 pm »
In Poland ist not realy legal.. but in woods there are not many people..

Naked Hiking!  Ultimate Freedom! this is ultimate freedom :P

genxnaturist

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 02:09:35 am »
I have done a lot of nude hiking here in USA.  Main advantage is there are many federal parks and forests with vast wilderness areas.  Easy to hike for days and never see a person.

That said I did go once nude hiking in Europe, it was in Germany in Black Forest.  I also had friend from Romania who was nudist and she said that there was a lot of forested areas there thats pure wilderness, so such be good for nude hiking

Michael

genxnaturist

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 02:20:59 am »
Interesting only the guy was hiking nude?

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 03:21:02 am »
Interesting only the guy was hiking nude?

He seemed to be going the other direction from the couple with the camera.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 11:12:24 am »
Many people go nude hiking. I do when I can, as there is a great track about half an hour away.

A shame that the girl says at the end of the video "Get that outta my face"....she is obviously not comfortable with nudity.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 01:32:45 pm »
Nude hiking is my very favourite summertime activity.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Stuart

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 06:16:37 pm »
Hiking down from a mountain top naked is a delight I've been known to sample a few times! I love descending when the light's fading, the temperature's dropping and the wind's picking up. The cold air against burning hot muscles make me feel so alive!

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 06:35:43 pm »
Hiking down from a mountain top naked is a delight I've been known to sample a few times! I love descending when the light's fading, the temperature's dropping and the wind's picking up. The cold air against burning hot muscles make me feel so alive!

Sounds good.  My preference is for either warm sunshine or bright moonlight, and I prefer my mussels steamed, served with drawn butter, fresh baguette and a glass of nicely chilled Chablis.

"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Stuart

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 06:45:36 pm »

Sounds good.  My preference is for either warm sunshine or bright moonlight, and I prefer my mussels steamed, served with drawn butter, fresh baguette and a glass of nicely chilled Chablis.

I roast my muscles with a 3000ft ascent  :323232

Offline AElf

• Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 06:49:10 pm »

For the greatest cardio value you should do that while playing the bagpipes.

Stuart

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 06:56:02 pm »

For the greatest cardio value you should do that while playing the bagpipes.

Karla's half German - she yodels while she climbs.

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 11:53:06 am »
I would love to...
But unfortunately I didn't find a place yet. Everywhere here is too crowded, you often walk into somebody every few minutes. :(

Offline Darek

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 04:31:45 pm »
I would love to...
But unfortunately I didn't find a place yet. Everywhere here is too crowded, you often walk into somebody every few minutes. :(

yes sometimes in woods in crowded too... is easy to hind when you walk for a while.. harder is hide riding naked bike :D