Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: nude Hiking  (Read 6392 times)

KamSza

Re: nude Hiking
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 05:20:09 pm »
would love to check it out sometime...:)

Offline Padraig

• Topless with bottoms
  • I am what I am, someone has to be.
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 01:20:03 am »
Yes,  have. Mostly on one of the abandoned dirt roads going through the hills around around our house. Quite beautiful, especially when there's a bit of a breeze, and lots of sun.
"Breathe this dream, and let your soul inhale it!
Bare and naked, let us dance on the meadows..."
-Eluveitie, the Song of Life

mikeinchch

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 04:38:14 am »
I've done this in New Zealand, walking through some forests nude. I stayed off the track a little so I didn't run into anyone (as these are not places you could officially go nude). I remember once almost freezing when the weather changed suddenly and the temperature dropped rapidly. Still, lots of fun to do it and would highly recommend it.

Offline davelemmo

• Nature Lover
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • "I am I'm me" - Twisted Sister
  • Referrals: 0
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 11:10:32 am »
I haven't done it yet, but i want to.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" -
Albert Einstein

alex19

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 06:54:18 pm »
Love hiking nude but its hard to find a secluded spot. I usually hike somewhere and then go off trail to get some sun

cc71

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 10:30:38 am »
If you are hiking nude, you should avoid high altitudes where the weather can change very quickly and hypothermia is a risk. I have hiked a lot of places in subalpine areas and the weather can be pretty vile.

Stuart

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 10:45:06 am »
If you are hiking nude, you should avoid high altitudes where the weather can change very quickly and hypothermia is a risk. I have hiked a lot of places in subalpine areas and the weather can be pretty vile.

Just keep moving then! I find that as long as I keep my boots on I can stay naked in quite cold conditions & remain comfortable.

Dave82

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 03:51:34 am »
would love to try this, but most of the trails around here are pretty well used, would love to go out west somewhere and hike through the wilderness.

does anyone know of any resources for which trails (preferably in the US) are decent to try a nude hike (list of low traffic areas and what not)?

also i think i remember reading somewhere that if you are on federal land (national parks) in the US that it is legal to go nude (just not lewd) does anyone know if this is fact? and where the actual ruling/law resides to be able to educate people who may oppose?

Offline SecretlytruenudeM92

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 04:24:22 am »
I would like to go for a nude hike sometime. Preferably hunting with my bow as well. Talk about going back to nature. Imagine me nude yet camoflauged in a tree with my bow looking for diner.

Is it seriously legal to go nude on Native ahem! i mean federal American land? First thing that comes to mind is the Yosemity National Park.
The greatest danger for humanity lies not in aiming too high and falling short, but in aiming too low and achieving our mark.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 09:36:59 am »
Imagine me nude yet camoflauged in a tree with my bow

Careful, someone might mistake you for Little Cock Robin

looking for diner.

and why ever would you want to shoot a diner?   :56789
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 11:59:16 am »
Imagine me nude yet camoflauged in a tree with my bow

Careful, someone might mistake you for Little Cock Robin

looking for diner.

and why ever would you want to shoot a diner?   :56789

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline SecretlytruenudeM92

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 06:32:12 pm »
......Facepalm.....The minds of weird little school girls will never make sense to me.........oh wait, they do......such gaudy taste in jokes.....for a "bird" to be "small" and camoflauged is advantageous, makes it hard to shoot. It's those BIG, colorful peacocks that need to watch out. HAHAHA!!!
The greatest danger for humanity lies not in aiming too high and falling short, but in aiming too low and achieving our mark.

Offline Moses

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 07:34:41 pm »
not strange at all. there is a lot of nude hikes. i havnt personally done any but from what ive read it sounds really cool.

kavikanudist

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 03:35:45 pm »
I have done a little nude hiking and I love it!

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 10:29:03 am »
......Facepalm.....The minds of weird little school girls will never make sense to me.........oh wait, they do......such gaudy taste in jokes.....for a "bird" to be "small" and camoflauged is advantageous, makes it hard to shoot. It's those BIG, colorful peacocks that need to watch out. HAHAHA!!!

Actually, you poor aged fellow, it isn't a joke at all, gaudy or otherwise.  It is a conflation of an historical reference to Robin Hood (representing you lurking in a tree with your bow & arrow like a poor man's Errol Flynn) with a literary reference to the Death and Burial of Poor Cock Robin.  I guess I shouldn't have expected recognition of either from someone whose first inclination in nature is to kill something. 

You had best beware that wicked sparrow, the one who carries the bow and arrow, he's far better hidden than you.  Then the cock and the hen of the family Wren might carry your funeral pall too.

"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West