Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: nude Hiking  (Read 6391 times)

Offline SecretlytruenudeM92

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: nude Hiking
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 09:33:46 pm »
My apologies AElf. I haven't heard of or read A Poor Man's Errol Flynn or Death and Burial of Poor Cock Robin yet. Next time I'm in B&N or the library I'll go looking for them.

I am not aged, more like under-aged. Like a new barrel of wine, I haven't quite reached complete maturity yet.

You should also know I am not the type to instinctively kill an animal the first time I see one. Hunting for food  on long hike in the wilderness is something I think would be enjoyable as well as necessary. Most of the time I would actually appreciate a veriety of wildlife.

You had best beware that wicked sparrow, the one who carries the bow and arrow, he's far better hidden than you.  Then the cock and the hen of the family Wren might carry your funeral pall too.

I will be watching out for sparrows,
Those with bows and arrows.
The greatest danger for humanity lies not in aiming too high and falling short, but in aiming too low and achieving our mark.

Offline beachboy1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:05 pm »
I went nude hiking in Finland the other day.  It was great! A couple of times I saw people nearby, and put my shorts on just in case, but they didn't appear to see me, so I stripped off and carried on.  Towards the end of the forest walk I felt very healthy and comfortable. Now I want to enjoy it again!:D

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 09:35:44 am »
I went nude hiking in Finland the other day.  It was great! A couple of times I saw people nearby, and put my shorts on just in case, but they didn't appear to see me, so I stripped off and carried on.  Towards the end of the forest walk I felt very healthy and comfortable. Now I want to enjoy it again!:D

That's the way of it, try it once and you're hooked.  You might start off on a dare or as a thrill but you end up up thinking "this is the way life should be" -- because it is.

Welcome to free range naturism -- happy hiking.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline tim18uk

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 07:32:34 pm »
In England (is Wales/Scotland the same?) you're asking for trouble going for a nude hike anywhere where you may encounter people if you're alone. That's my take on it, anyway.

Stuart

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 08:41:46 pm »
In England (is Wales/Scotland the same?) you're asking for trouble going for a nude hike anywhere where you may encounter people if you're alone. That's my take on it, anyway.

A bit of common sense is needed. Climbing Ben Nevis or Scafell at the weekend is a terrible idea, but if you're already a hiker, you'll know the quiet places, or the wide open places where you can see someone coming.

We often set off later in the day to climb up in Scotland, so once we're on the summit we can be sure we're the last people on the mountain, and that we're nice and warmed up. Then a wonderful naked descent can be had.

Offline Darek

• :)
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 06:56:09 pm »
Today I was at hiking naked in woods but I allways have a trouble what to do with clothes? hide to backpack? but I will wear backpack ;p or hide? but if someone will find my clothes I'll have to go naked home  :|;/
Summer and good beer :)

Offline SecretlytruenudeM92

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2011, 12:11:52 am »
There's this one place called Lytle Creek where my dad now lives with his friend, it is a really small but pretty wooded area that would be a good place to hike in southern cally. The creek rangers don't officially allow nude hiking because of textile people who live in houses along the creek, but most of the creek and its two waterfalls are in completely uninhabited mountains. I'm sure if you ask the rangers when the creek is least populated and went hiking nude deep in the forest during that time no one would know.

Unfortunately the creek is also regularly visited by hooligans that throw loaded diapers, Dorito brand corn chip bags, and old batteries into the area when in fact there are trash bins 5 ft. from the picnicking areas. Some young punks also think it cool to place graffiti tags on the boulders around the water falls. I don't know if many people here can, but the creek rangers need (3-4) volunteers to help clean up the rubbish and erase the tags. The rangers also tell me LARGE TRASH BIN SIGNS in English y Español would be appreciated. If you are interested just drop me a pm and I'll send the info you need to contact/find them.
The greatest danger for humanity lies not in aiming too high and falling short, but in aiming too low and achieving our mark.

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 05:49:17 pm »
Today I was at hiking naked in woods but I allways have a trouble what to do with clothes? hide to backpack? but I will wear backpack ;p or hide? but if someone will find my clothes I'll have to go naked home  :|;/

If you don't want to wear a backpack you could instead hide two sets of clothes in different places.
Perhaps you should carry a long t-shirt incase you meet people on the track?
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams