Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Crayons  (Read 1769 times)

barenw

Crayons
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:15:30 am »
Honestly, I still love colouring.  With crayons.  I own a large pack of crayons, and I have a collection of colouring sheets.  I find it calming, kind of therapeutic.  I noticed several topics about painting, but does anyone else still enjoy the medium of crayon?  Or is it just me and Ms. Linda's kindergarten class?

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Crayons
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 02:41:58 pm »
Honestly, I still love colouring.  With crayons.  I own a large pack of crayons, and I have a collection of colouring sheets.  I find it calming, kind of therapeutic.  I noticed several topics about painting, but does anyone else still enjoy the medium of crayon?  Or is it just me and Ms. Linda's kindergarten class?

This is cool, I think.  If you find it calming, then it works for you and it is an art. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline brandon

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Texas
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 03:44:33 pm »
There's a restaurant here that has paper tablecloths and crayons provided. It's a brilliant way to let the customers enjoy the wait while their food is prepared. A lot of the artwork people do seems to have a naturist theme, lol.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.  -Thomas Paine

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 06:27:34 pm »
Sorry about using crayon bu
(oops!) but they won't let me have anything sharp wi
(oops!) with which to write

"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

simonalexander2005

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 10:22:59 pm »
There's a restaurant here that has paper tablecloths and crayons provided. It's a brilliant way to let the customers enjoy the wait while their food is prepared. A lot of the artwork people do seems to have a naturist theme, lol.

I visited a ribs restaurant in Leuven (Belgium) once, where they did that. It was so much fun! And that plus all-you-can-eat ribs makes for an excellent evening!