Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: X-men: First Class  (Read 9562 times)

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: X-men: First Class
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 12:41:51 am »
Watch Jennifer Lawrence endure 7 hours of half-naked agony for X-Men: First Class makeup tests

Watch as the lovely Jennifer Lawrence is transformed into the scaly blue mutant Mystique, in this exclusive behind-the-scenes video from X-Men: First Class.

In this sneak peek from the special features included inside the movie's DVD and Blu-ray release, you can watch a team of 6 make-up artists airbrush on the scaly blue sheath that is Mystique's very thin costume. We have a hard time imagining standing still for seven hours, only to work a full day on set directly afterwards. Still, we'd argue it was worth it, Raven's the young blue hide in this 1960s mutant period piece was spectacular.

Video here ->  http://io9.com/5835540/watch-jennifer-lawrence-endure-7-hours-of-half+naked-agony-for-x+men-first-class-makeup-tests

Great to see that Jennifer Lawrence was actually nude while putting all that heavy makeup and had no shame about it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:43:43 am by Daft »
A nova geração.

Offline naturistlover

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2011, 05:28:55 pm »
I have not seen it yet but i don't think it displays the xmen right because the first ones were angel, jean,cyclops, beast and iceman so if this is a prequel then they did not do it right

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2011, 06:22:01 pm »
It's technically a reboot.  It has several references to the previous films, but also contradicts them in a few places.

Stuart

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2011, 10:18:10 am »
I've just seen this. I really enjoyed it, but Hugh Jackman steals the whole film  :909

Offline nakedvegancooks

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2011, 10:08:13 pm »
But the film is so frustratingly not cannon!!!!

*cries*
"It is as though it is a crime for a woman to be undressed in public, unless she was undressed in the service of a corporation or a commercial entrepreneur" - R Grueneich

OtisGlicker

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2011, 12:59:01 am »
After seeing that Wolverine thing they farted out, I was really kind of upset when I heard they were making a new one. I just thought, "Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" I had no hope, but the day after opening night, my friend asked me if I wanted to see a free movie because her mom had a few extra tickets and wanted us to come with her. I was really surprised. It was probably my favorite X-Men movie, if not a close second. It definitely gave me a new appreciation for Magneto, whom I already loved, and it was great seeing a different team of characters I wasn't as familiar with. And the ending. My lord, the ending.