Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Young Naturists Of America develop phone app My Nude World  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Young Naturists Of America develop phone app My Nude World
« on: February 21, 2011, 06:49:31 am »
Young Naturists America (YNA) launched its first iPhone app for nudist and “everyone who likes to be naked.” Called My Nude World, it’s made to connect users with more than 1,500 nudist destinations, clubs, resorts, beaches, as well as similar groups and organizations around the world. One (I ain’t gonna use “you” in this post, just in case) can either search the database by city, state, name and/or country; or rely on a built-in GPS receiver to access nearby nudists’ points of interest.

Once a destination is found, you can get directions along with accompanying photos, addresses, contact info and websites.

YNA goes on suggesting they’ve put everything they got into their organization, hearts, souls and money included. By buying their app, you’ll not only get to access all of the places mentioned above, but also help them stay in “business.”

In addition to iOS-powered devices, YNA is also working on Android and BlackBerry apps which should be available soon.

My Nude World ($6.99) is now available on iTunes.
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"