Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Flying  (Read 5624 times)

sydney25

Re: Flying
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 09:57:14 pm »
I wish the Qantas pilots would let me do that on those long flights to Europe and Oz  :3145

Offline MarkH

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 02:51:05 am »
I wish the Qantas pilots would let me do that on those long flights to Europe and Oz  :3145
I don’t think the pilots would stop you.....the flight attendants might have different ideas.
The flight attendants tell me that it’s quite common when they check you have your seatbelt on that some guys pull their pants down and have their Willies flopped over the seatbelt! :879

You are usually given a blanket on long flights so you could try and “sleep naked” under the blanket! Just make sure the seatbelt is fastened on the outside of the blanket!

Mark
Mark

Study nature; love nature; stay close to nature. It will never fail you. -Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 01:11:47 pm »
Nice hobbies!! I would one day like to get a pilot license :3456  (that would be after I get a skydiving license  :234567)

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 02:58:43 pm »
I've always wanted to learn how to fly small airplanes. It's something that I'm pretty facinated with, but if I'm not mistaken isn't flying school really expensive?
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline egonspengleruk

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 12:03:16 pm »
I miss my ATC days. Ghost soloed in a Vigilent motor glider, 6 hours fixed wing in Chipmunks and flew under telelphone wires in Germany in the back of a Puma! And all for free!
Also given paragliding a go, as well as having 3 more take offs than landings. Even had my first plane crash. Friend has a microlight (think LSA in the states) and managed to stall it coming in to land, so dropped about 20 feet and bent the undercarriage!
Annoyingly im 6'6 so too tall for one of the MiG 25 flights where they take you up so high it goes black outside and you can see the curvature of the early. If I had to eject my legs would be left behind :(
And if my work stock options come good, Virgin Galactic here I come!

Offline romaroally

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 09:18:42 pm »
I love flying! One of my best friends is a pilot for Skywest Airlines here in the States which flies connecting flights for Delta. He has a small Cessna 182 that he lets me fly once we get up to cruising altitude. I have always wanted to get my pilots license!

Offline romaroally

• Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 09:38:19 pm »
Neat! 182's are nice little aircraft.  With you friend, is he one of the captains at the company?

Yes he is. He has been flying with them for around 13 years. He said once he gets to 15 years he is going to apply for mainline Delta. I think he was originally going to apply at Northwest a few years ago. He did not apply because he was going to wait until their financial situation worked itself out. He really likes the A320's.

Offline mars1692

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 06:23:28 pm »
I flew in a Van's RV 8, and they are very nice aircraft.  The aircraft is very sensitive plane and is fun to do aerobatics in.