Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New Mario game coming for the 3DS  (Read 1073 times)

Offline mihimarcelo

• Topless with bottoms
  • Don't stop the music!
  • Referrals: 0
New Mario game coming for the 3DS
« on: March 03, 2011, 04:56:58 am »
Satoru Iwata just announced the first Mario game for the 3DS.
It's being developed by the same team responsible for mario galaxy and will make use of the new 3D features of the portable.
we can see a tail on the logo that reminds us of Super Mario 3...

Today on this program you will hear gospel, and rhythm and blues, and jazz
All those are just labels...We know that music is music♪

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
    • Absolute Freedom
Re: New Mario game coming for the 3DS
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 11:18:40 pm »
Personally, I'm not buying a 3DS until I can try one out for a while. Everyone that has had there hands on one to review says different things about how long they can play in 3D before it hurts their eyes. Some as short as a few minutes while others never have trouble. My hang up is I don't want to pay $250.00 for something if I can't use its primary selling point to full advantage.

I hope I can play it though, cause I would love Mario in 3D, not to mention all the other neat things they are cramming into it.

simonalexander2005

Re: New Mario game coming for the 3DS
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 01:43:23 am »
Personally, I'm not buying a 3DS until I can try one out for a while. Everyone that has had there hands on one to review says different things about how long they can play in 3D before it hurts their eyes. Some as short as a few minutes while others never have trouble. My hang up is I don't want to pay $250.00 for something if I can't use its primary selling point to full advantage.

I hope I can play it though, cause I would love Mario in 3D, not to mention all the other neat things they are cramming into it.

I agree - I'd want to try before I buy one