Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Belouis Some: "Imagination" (a bit naughty)  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Belouis Some: "Imagination" (a bit naughty)
« on: June 30, 2009, 04:29:34 am »

A one-hit wonder blue-eyed pretty boy from the 80's had a freak hit with this song which contained a nude woman in the video.  Not available on YouTube anymore, but is it surprising?

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Stuart

Re: Belouis Some: "Imagination" (a bit naughty)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 10:35:02 am »
I'm tempted to post Sabrina's "Boys, Boys, Boys" along side this, but in the interest of good taste, I shall resist said temptation  :322

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:05:37 pm »
wow I'm glad I missed that one first time round in the 80's....reminds me how boring most songs were in those days.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 01:48:56 am »
wow I'm glad I missed that one first time round in the 80's....reminds me how boring most songs were in those days.

Well I can tell you that music in the 80's was a heck of a lot more interesting than a lot of the dross that's around today - pretty girl synth glam rock fluff, emo/screamo rubbish, and muscly American homeboys out to cause havoc with sub-teen girls.  Anything that is remotely interesting or different is ignored by the major labels.
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"