Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Educating Julie: Feature length Naturist film  (Read 14120 times)

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Self isolating in the nude
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Educating Julie: Feature length Naturist film
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2020, 09:18:03 pm »
Cool. I checked the run time on IMDB and it matches the run time on the version up on Youtube already so I'm curious what's missing.

Funny thing, first time I watched it, I noticed Julie wasn't sitting on a towel at her first visit to the club and I kept expecting one of the experienced naturists to point that out but no one did.  :happy

Offline matchrestore

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2020, 09:52:33 pm »
Cool. I checked the run time on IMDB and it matches the run time on the version up on Youtube already so I'm curious what's missing.

Funny thing, first time I watched it, I noticed Julie wasn't sitting on a towel at her first visit to the club and I kept expecting one of the experienced naturists to point that out but no one did.  :happy
I noticed that she wasn't sitting on her towel as well, and thought someone would say something.

Offline Riot.EXE

• Black Lives Matter
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Not a nudist, but y'all like me anyways...
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2020, 11:13:07 pm »

I noticed that she wasn't sitting on her towel as well, and thought someone would say something.

Maybe it wasn't "a thing" back in the 80s...
No, seriously, click these! ->MUST READ <- They're a learning experience!

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2020, 01:06:31 am »
I saw this a long time back, it's a pretty neat little film. It's editing can be a bit stiff at times, almost feels like a documentary during certain segments, but beyond that it's great.