Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: [EXHIBITIONISM] City model decides to bare all if India wins World Cup(Cricket)  (Read 7491 times)

Offline adls1989

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Model and aspiring actress Poonam Pandey, who is on the cover of a popular calendar, swears that she will bare all if Indian cricket team lifts the World Cup.

Poonam follows the likes of lingerie models like Larissa Riquelme of Paraguay and Luciana Salazar of Argentina who had vowed to go nude if their football teams win the FIFA world cup. Poonam says, "I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a die-hard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team."

Wonder how this will help the team. Clearly this is an attempt to get publicity, however she insists, "Absolutely not. I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to excite our boys to play better." Poonam wants to contact the team and strip in front of them in their dressing room. If not, she says she doesn't have any qualms of undressing even at the stadium.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/fashion/shows/Poonam-Pandey-decides-to-bare-all/articleshow/7743443.cms

Sad too see people making a big deal out of nudity and using it as a tool for personal gains

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
The asian Larissa Riquelme.
A nova geração.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/fashion/shows/Poonam-Pandey-decides-to-bare-all/articleshow/7743443.cms

Sad too see people making a big deal out of nudity and using it as a tool for personal gains

Why? It's not as if we invented or owned nudity. If she feel comfortable in her body and her sexuality, more power to her.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Stuart

And India just won the world cup  :3456

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
And India just won the world cup  :3456

Did she actually strip in the stadium then?

Offline adls1989

• Topless with bottoms

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1

Stuart

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Poor boys. Oh dear.  :66664333
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline adls1989

• Topless with bottoms
And now there are reports that she is planning to do it in Paris  :654

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/model-poonam-pandey-to-strip-in-paris/148172-19.html

Stuart

And now there are reports that she is planning to do it in Paris  :654

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/model-poonam-pandey-to-strip-in-paris/148172-19.html

:L998877 :L998877 :L998877 :L998877

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
Hmmm, the plot thickens:

I'll go nude for the team in private: Poonam

Wannabe, Kingfisher Calendar model Poonam Pandey, who wanted to go nude for the Indian cricket team is out of hiding. She resurfaced on Thursday after disappearing on the day of the world cup final. “I had no option but to be discreet. I was getting so many phone calls from all over the world. There were even threats and court cases,” she said in a hushed tone. So has her intention to go nude for the team changed after the controversies? “No, I am just waiting for permission from the BCCI. Once that comes, I will still go nude for the Indian cricket team in private,” she reveals. 

In fact Poonam says that she is stripping for the country, not for a particular player. “I am doing it for the nation. It’s my motto and a wish from my heart. It’s a good offer and a gift for the Indian team,” she declares.

When asked how she came up with such an idea to gain eyeballs, she retorts, “I don’t know why people are taking it this way. It’s absolutely not right. My career started well, and everybody knew me. Going nude was my idea. I didn’t do it for publicity.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/I-ll-go-nude-for-the-team-in-private-Poonam/Article1-682662.aspx
A nova geração.

Offline adls1989

• Topless with bottoms
Hmmm, the plot thickens:

I'll go nude for the team in private: Poonam

Wannabe, Kingfisher Calendar model Poonam Pandey, who wanted to go nude for the Indian cricket team is out of hiding. She resurfaced on Thursday after disappearing on the day of the world cup final. “I had no option but to be discreet. I was getting so many phone calls from all over the world. There were even threats and court cases,” she said in a hushed tone. So has her intention to go nude for the team changed after the controversies? “No, I am just waiting for permission from the BCCI. Once that comes, I will still go nude for the Indian cricket team in private,” she reveals. 

In fact Poonam says that she is stripping for the country, not for a particular player. “I am doing it for the nation. It’s my motto and a wish from my heart. It’s a good offer and a gift for the Indian team,” she declares.

When asked how she came up with such an idea to gain eyeballs, she retorts, “I don’t know why people are taking it this way. It’s absolutely not right. My career started well, and everybody knew me. Going nude was my idea. I didn’t do it for publicity.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/I-ll-go-nude-for-the-team-in-private-Poonam/Article1-682662.aspx

Whoa . I had given up following her news . :345678

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
Whoa . I had given up following her news . :345678

I wasn't following either...but that's the kind of thing that pops out in my Twitter timeline sometimes! :345678
A nova geração.

Offline adls1989

• Topless with bottoms
To end all speculations , BCCI, the governing body for cricket in India has denied her permission to strip in front of the team . But she gained good amount of publicity out of it and as usual it was nudity that emerged as loser .