Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to Clubs

Cherokee Lodge in Crossville, Tennessee

<< < (2/4) > >>

katamari22:
I am thinking about having a trip there one weekend this summer. Is there any events that you recommend that I should visit for?

Also do you have any info on the rental bikes?

Camper:
Memorial Day weekend is usually the biggest weekend of the season.  Most Saturdays are pretty busy.  I'll ask about the bike rentals.  I'm there all the time, so let me know if you need more info!

I'm helping them find some bands to play on weekends, so I hope it will be a fun summer.

rarivera:
This looks like a great place. I'm planing to move to Nashville Tennessee after I graduate in 2013, so this would be great to check out. I really like their professionalism and rules of conduct. Thanks for the great find and post. :786

Camper:
It's really a labor of love by a neat Native American family.  (Hence the name.)  They are very welcoming of young folks and singles, because they know the future of nudism depends on bringing in new blood.  This weekend should be a lot of fun.  I hope some of you all can make it!

katamari22:
Sadly I wont be there this weekend but I am planning to visit for a weekend in June(11th or 18th). Thanks for the info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version