Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Would you prefer?  (Read 5532 times)

bnudes

Re: Would you prefer?
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 11:20:51 pm »
Gotta have shoes. I have sensitive toesies!
 :234567
Joey

Aw, poor Joey!!!  :786  You know, the more you go barefoot, the tougher your feet get and then it won't be such a problem!

I voted for 100% or almost... I tend to side with the thought that if you're going to a NUDIST resort, it's probably because you're planning to get naked, so why would you want the option to wear clothes?  I've been to both "Clothing Optional" resorts and "Mandatory Nude" resorts... And actually, I find little difference, except for the stigma that you HAVE to be nude at one, but can wear clothes at the other.  In reality, I find that both are much the same... people are naked in the pool, etc., but it's not unusual to see many "nudists" in clothes, even at the "Mandatory" clubs, especially as it gets cooler in the evening (ok, I live in Colorado where it gets cold in the evening, even in the summer)... Has anyone experienced anything different?

:3145   I love krissy and danee they make it so easy for me to put out the "  :3145 sign and save a lot of typing

randomer909

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 07:10:35 pm »
I voted for c/o because we need choices in life not just one set rule. With that we lose our human nature and anything that defines us (Gettin a little deep here :345678). Also as people here have said, first timers like myself, might not wana be nude at the first second upon arrival so therefore i think its more fair to have a choice

sydney25

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 10:04:06 pm »
For me without doubt it has to be clothing optional option. For me naturism is about the freedom to be naked where and when you want. With that freedom comes equally the opportunity to be clothed where and when you want. I do not want anyone telling me I have to keep my clothes on in the same way I do not want somebody to tell me I have to be naked. When you force people to be naked you take away that freedom that I enjoy in naturism. As some of you may know I go to the Cap D'Agde every year. Whilst the naturist quartier is clothing optional the beach is not and I find that sad. I think that it can be off putting for potential naturists and adds to the segregation between naturists and textiles. Surely one of the best way to encourage naturism is to encourage clothing optional beaches rather than having a them and us situation.

I also think we could lose potential naturists who perhaps are not ready to strip off immediately as was the case with me. I first discovered naturism because I found a clothing optional beach. There were some naked people on the beach and others who were clothed. I kept my swimming shorts on for a while but after some time when I felt more relaxed I plucked up the courage to get naked and from then on I was hooked in terms of naturism. If it had not been a clothing optional beach then I may never have discovered the delights and pleasures of naturism. Some people use the argument that forced nudity deters gawkers. I disagree as I think that many gawkers will just strip naked any way if they really want to get a good look and to stare. So for me nudity is about freedom. I know I feel more comfortable on mixed beaches and that is partly because of the freedom I know I have in being clothed and unclothed.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 1
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 08:20:13 pm »
Ive never been nude publibly so I would like to visit a clothing-optional resort first. That way I can take my time and go in steps. I would feel much comfortable that rather than being told I HAVE to be nude.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Nude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Pm me if you want to talk
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2014, 06:57:44 am »
I vote for clothing optional because some people are still shy about showing their body to others. So it's best to let them choose and to give them time to get more comfortable to join the rest of us.
Have fun and don't let every small thing get to you.

Delfin

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 07:50:13 pm »
Basically I think, that at a naturist resort you should be undressed, if it's possible and not wear clothes at a time or a situation, which is suitable to be naked.

Unless there are some reasons to be dressed, like cold weather or healthy aspects. But that probably isn't the right question, because such certain things are personal matters and should be an exception from the rules.

Offline Hayley

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feed with Chocolate.
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 12:59:26 pm »
To me an important aspect of Naturism will always be feeling and being comfortable, and while I do enjoy being clothes free most of the time there are also moments I'm more comfortable wearing clothes, so I prefer clothing optional :smiley:
It's only forever. Not long at all.

Offline Leyoh

• Been there nude, Done that naked
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Nudist gamer, future doctor
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:23 pm »
People who go to naturist resorts know that they are expected to be naked... So unless it's freezing cold or it's raining, people should stay naked.
Though, for those who come because of their family (kids/teens), if they are not enough confident with naturism, it can be accepted for them to wear some piece of clothing

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2018, 03:08:40 pm »
100 percent naked or almost  -

nothing against clothing optional, but when going to a naturist resort, it rather eats the purpose of the whole establishment when there are clothed people in the naturist resort.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:34:25 pm by Northman »

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature!
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2018, 03:29:38 pm »
I prefer a naturist center 100% nude or almost.  :buttshake
:-Mettis & Vous !

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2018, 03:41:14 pm »
Clothing optional for me. Sometimes I might not want to be naked. Or maybe even just half naked.

Don’t think I’d want mandatory nudity.
Sometimes we think too much and feel too little. -- Charlie Chaplin

Offline Memer

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Hi.
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2018, 04:14:49 pm »
Never been to one, but I assume that I would prefer nude only. I don't think I would go to one to wear clothes, and I don't want to be in a situation where I feel awkward being nude around people who are dressed.

Offline Verena

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2018, 04:52:58 am »
I dont like clothing optional that much. But I'm not disturbed by someone wearing some shoes or panty... it may have some reasons...