Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Good and the Bad of NAKED SUNBATHING!  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
The Good and the Bad of NAKED SUNBATHING!
« on: April 30, 2011, 10:20:40 am »
From: http://nomadshostels.com/backpackers-blog/the-good-and-the-bad-of-naked-sunbathing/

This is from a Hostel chain's website

On my travels through Spain my friend and I came across a lot of ‘Playa Nudista’ signs, it didnt take a broad spanish vocabulary to figure it out – ‘Nudist Beach’.

So in the spirit of adventure and new experience, off we went to investigate.  Not in the pervy, sunglasses and digital camera way either, just a real interest in what it’s all about.  Here is what we discovered! (A useful article you can read if you decide to investigate yourselves and not get naked is “What not to do on a Nudist Beach | Top Ten Tips for Nudist Beach Etiquette“!!)

The Good and the Bad of naked sunbathing…

1.  GOOD. An amazing sense of  ‘ Back to nature’.   Getting your kit off and basking in the sunshine is very natural.  Not a man made thing about just you and mother nature. Love it!

2.  BAD. A painful sense of ‘Back to nature’.  Sand fly bites on your delicious, white, exposed, tender bits.

3. GOOD. The lovely ‘warm feeling’ you don’t normally get on the white bits,  Soaking up the vitamin D. This was my favourite part, kind of like releasing a caged animal back into the light of day who hasn’t seen the sun since Christmas day on the beach in ’03, (not counted as I don’t remenber it) . Not a great mental picture there but that’s just how I see it.

4.  BAD. The little Too warm feeling.  Burning your bits has major drawbacks such as, 1. too painful to wear undies. 2. sex is definitely out. 3. The after sunburn peel, not attractive.

5.  GOOD. Money saved on a Bikini. Can’t argue with that.

6. BAD. Lack of options.  Not too many beaches can you swan about in your birthday suit.  Fortunately in Australia there are plenty of quieter beaches you can visit happily in the buff.

In conclusion,  despite all of the Bad stuff I thought it was awesome! Take a little care with some suncream and get out there.  I highly recommend getting your gear off and running around in the sand.  For those of you keen to try come in to reception at Nomads Noosa Backpackers Hostel and we will be happy to direct you to our local ‘Playa Nudista’.  Alexandria Bay.

NEXT.  Naked surfing…
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline bunnyema

• Nude without Towel
  • Kyrija
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Good and the Bad of NAKED SUNBATHING!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:42:32 am »
nice article.. And I couldn't agree more on the good and bad sides of the naked sunbathing.. But I must add one more bad thing
- no shades, to hide from the sun..
 and one good
- no white parts of the skin.. Unless you write down something on yourself with sun block...

Yesterday Tony asked me how come I am not stuck to the window watching the bikinis, since the one I have is so last last year :) I told him I don't need one I have an au naturel one.. :)
I will show you madness.. and bunnies.. it is the same thing..

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
Re: The Good and the Bad of NAKED SUNBATHING!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 12:26:48 pm »
Lol yes! Seems like I still keep running to all these problems. For some reason those horseflys LOVE my exposed my exposed frontside. And of course, I'm dealing with what looks like me shedding into my new skin.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!